New Zealand Meeting?

T

tomjess

New Zealand ISO 9001:2000

Hi

Maybe the wrong place to ask this, but still..

Are there any guys in NZ that are members of this forum and would like to meet and help discuss various topics of this standard.

Again, sorry if this is the wrong place to do this

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
M

M Greenaway

I'll gladly meet you if you pay the air fair and put me up for a couple of months - I would enjoy the rugby as well.

N

Nigel

Fellow Kiwi

G'day,

I'm down in Ashburton, so it makes it hard to get together for a beer and chew the ISO fat, but I get online alot.
Email me and I'll give you a ring.

Nigel

S

SilverHawk

Iaf Nz

The IAF Technical meeting will be held in Auckland New Zealand from Sept. 12 - 16, 2005 together with Lab. accreditation group.

B

betterlife

SilverHawk said:
The IAF Technical meeting will be held in Auckland New Zealand from Sept. 12 - 16, 2005 together with Lab. accreditation group.
What is the agenda of the meeting?

A

Aussie

Hi there, I'm a Kiwi too living in Aust, I have been given the job of setting up TS16949 for the company, I started out 8 years ago putting together ISO9002 but lost my way as the company also lost its way and nothing much was done, now with a new M.D. and with contracts for the Auto Industry, TS16949 is a must, being on the job about a month, can we swap info on TS16949.
Aussie

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Registering Medical Devices in Australia and New Zealand - ANZTPA Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 0
L Adverse Event Reporting New Zealand Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 11
M Informational New Zealand – Changes to Medical Device Adverse Event Reporting process Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
M Medical Device News New Zealand – Therapeutic Products Regulatory Scheme consultation Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
J Shipping Investigational-Use Only Devices to New Zealand Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 4
R Selling of Medical Power Supply in Australia/New Zealand and Japan Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 5
S Australian and New Zealand Standards - Supply Electricity MEN and TNC System Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 3
S Does Australia/New Zealand require RoHS, WEEE, REACH and EMC? RoHS, REACH, ELV, IMDS and Restricted Substances 4
Ronen E Australia and New Zealand joint scheme for Regulation of Therapeutic Goods Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 0
T Australia TGA Approval recognized by New Zealand? Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 7
R Medical Device Registration - New Zealand Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 6
I Lean thinking, Australia & New Zealand? Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 0
A I'm interested in working in Australia Or New Zealand Immigration and Expatriate Topics 9
V Quality review Meeting with Customer for complaints we received Customer Complaints 6
S Has anybody done IMS - Management Review Meeting ISO 14001:2015 Specific Discussions 8
C Does a CE mark infer meeting all applicable standards? CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 4
T Management review meeting workflow ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 9
M Informational EU – Minutes of the 24 July 2019 SCHEER Working Group on safety of breast implants in relation to anaplastic large cell lymphoma (BIA-ALCL) meeting Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
M Informational EU – Meeting minutes – Competent Authorities on Substances of Human Origin Expert Group Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
J Any diverging opinions regarding audit findings or conclusions must be resolved no later than the closing meeting ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 13
M Informational EU – 12th Meeting of the Working Group on Guidelines on benefit – risk assessment of Phthalates in Medical Devices Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
M Informational Next meeting of the Medical Device Coordination Group (MDR/IVDR) – 20 June 2019 Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 2
M Informational 2019 Meeting Materials of the General and Plastic Surgery Devices Panel Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
R Major nonformance finding was given during a closing meeting of a ISO9001 certification audit General Auditing Discussions 76
M Informational EU – SCHEER – Minutes of the Working Group meeting on guidelines on the benefit-risk assessment of the presence of phthalates in certain medical devic Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 1
M Informational RIVM – Summary International Expert Meeting on breast implant-associated lymphoma Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
M Informational The USFDA Announces General and Plastic Surgery Devices Panel of the Medical Devices Advisory Committee Meeting on March 25-26, 2019 Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
M Medical Device News USFSA – 2019 Meeting Materials of the Obstetrics and Gynecology Devices Panel Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
M Informational ISO TC 210 IEC SC 62A JWG 1 Medical device risk management – São Paulo meeting 2019 Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 6
M Medical Device News ISO TC 210 IEC SC 62A JWG 1 Medical device risk management – São Paulo meeting 2019 Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
D FDA Pre-Submission Meeting Advice US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 0
M Informational ISO TC 210 JWG 1 meeting in São Paulo – Revision of ISO 14971 and ISO TR 24971 – Medical Device Risk Management Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
M FDA News FDA announces panel meeting on surgical mesh placed transvaginally to treat pelvic organ prolapse Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
L 510 (K) Pre-Sub meeting - Does it worth? US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 4
qualprod ISO planning annual meeting? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 5
T FDA Q-Submission Informational Meeting 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 0
Marc IAQG Cleveland, Ohio Meeting - October 16-19, 2017 AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 0
K Meeting the requirements of ISO 13485:2016 Cl. 4.1.4 within a wiki-based QMS ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 3
B IATF 16949 Cl. 4.3.2 - Meeting Customer Specific Requirements IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 13
Z MRM (Management Review Meeting) Template for ISO 9001:2015 Management Review Meetings and related Processes 3
S Corporate Quality Manager keeping me out of the Management Review Meeting Management Review Meetings and related Processes 28
F Development Meeting with the FDA - Approval Pathway for a Combination Product 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 3
M ISO 14971:2007 Revision Approved - The Delft ISO TC 210 plenary meeting - Nov 2016 ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 2
L Auditing Top Management - Meeting Competency Requirements and Questions to Ask General Auditing Discussions 11
J Organizational Knowledge Requirements - Meeting ISO 9001:2015 Clause 7.1.6 ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 60
D What should be included in Management Review Meeting for ISO 9001:2015? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 19
Q REACH due dilligence and meeting the ever moving SVHC target RoHS, REACH, ELV, IMDS and Restricted Substances 5
N Incompleted tasks from previous management review meeting Management Review Meetings and related Processes 1
B Meeting the requirements of ISO/TS16949 Clause 6.2.2.3 IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 4
L CB finding on Management Review Meeting Management Review Meetings and related Processes 32