Non-Conformance Management Software

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
G

gooofii

OK..so now i decided to make a blank template of 50 NonCons as i couldn't make it run to a non end period.

I have another enquiry though....I made an XL template and i want to link it with the access one, in other words; it will be brilliant if the input data in the Access template are then automatically filled in the XL template with a link some how...is that possible and how !:notme::confused:
thxxx

D

DBraendler

I will look into sharing it publicly. Need to see if I can. In the meantime I will send it privately but work on making an anonymous copy to post here.
Hi Peter,
Would you be able to send me a copy of this spreadsheet? It would be a great help

Thanks!

David Braendler

TracyMolitor

Certified Quality Eng
I will look into sharing it publicly. Need to see if I can. In the meantime I will send it privately but work on making an anonymous copy to post here.
Using MS-Office Access is not that complicated. I began using it about 12yrs ago....trial and error...reading tutorials on internet...and since then I made myself all the tools needed.

This snapshot shows the NC/CPA panel (I have a database that covers NC suppliers, NC/CPA, customer complaint).
I'll recommend taking the time and looking in Access....
Please send a copy to me also [email protected]

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Non conformance Report to Risk Management-Plan ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 16
G Management Review Non-Conformance - Meeting Measurable Goals and Objectives ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 14
J Non-Conformance - Management Representative not part of Top Management Occupational Health & Safety Management Standards 25
J OHSMS Non-conformance Procedure - Occupational Health and Safety Management System Occupational Health & Safety Management Standards 2
blile Increasing PFMEA occurrence ranking after non-conformance FMEA and Control Plans 4
S Non-Conformance and Deviations ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 4
C If it doesn't prevent a non-conformance, is it a preventive action? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 13
T Non conformance product identification and traceability 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 4
I Non-Conformance vs OFI -- your best descriptions ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 61
W Non-Conformance from recent Audit carried out on Purchasing AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 11
M What to do about Non Conformance forms that are deleted or missing? Nonconformance and Corrective Action 4
C Neglect or legitimate deferral? Is excessive workload or lack of resources in a department or a team a valid root cause for a non-conformance? Problem Solving, Root Cause Fault and Failure Analysis 12
G Non Conformance During ISO 9001 Audit - Not All Internal Audits Completed General Auditing Discussions 19
C Fact or fiction - Repeat minor becomes a major IATF non-conformance IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 7
P Line accums as a non-conformance? Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 2
S Returned product due to Customers fault, is it a Non-Conformance? AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 7
I AS9100D Non-conformance for 10.2.1 b 2 and 10.2.1. b 3 e and f - Corrective Action AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 10
P Are red non-conformance bins required anywhere in the ISO or IATF standards? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 7
I "We don't have enough resources" as an Audit Non-conformance Response General Auditing Discussions 14
G Informational Is Past due calibration a non-conformance if tagged "Do Not Use"? General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 9
D Minor non-conformance for not receiving a CofC from a heat treater Manufacturing and Related Processes 10
P Minor Non-Conformance - Maintenance Records Not Fully Completed ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 24
Q Minor non-conformance for not controlling local regulation laws? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 20
GoSpeedRacer How to handle operator involvement in the non conformance ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 5
M Non-Conformance Report for Concession ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 15
Q An uncontrolled record is it a non-conformance? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 12
V Difference between Non-Conformance, Variance and Deviation ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 7
M Closing of a Non Conformance Nonconformance and Corrective Action 5
K Corrective and preventive action for Non Conformance on PFMEA FMEA and Control Plans 30
D Is Failure to achieve a Goal a Major Non-Conformance? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 13
W Can you have a Corrective Action without a Non-Conformance? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 6
K Bottle Labeling Machine Problems - Non conformance in FCMG industry Nonconformance and Corrective Action 8
M Procedure Non-Conformance=Corrective Action? Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 14
M Class II Medical Device Design Control Non Conformance 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 5
L Root Cause for Minor Non-conformance regarding Supplier Delegation Nonconformance and Corrective Action 5
D Calibration & Test Laboratory Non-Conformance Procedure Example wanted General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 3
J Non-Conformance for Not Taking Exclusion AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 14
V Is non-conformance (incident) required for any observation in equipment qualification Nonconformance and Corrective Action 5
C The prudence of combining non-conformance reports with corrective/preventive action Nonconformance and Corrective Action 10
P Definition Nonconformance or Non-Conformance? Definitions, Acronyms, Abbreviations and Interpretations Listed Alphabetically 4
T Non Conformance Report Training Suggestions Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 5
B Combining both Deviation and Non-Conformance Processes ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 4
J Non Conformance Area Policies Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 8
P Non Conformance Reporting in GMP in the Control of Materials Nonconformance and Corrective Action 1
G Writing up BRC audit non-conformance Internal Auditing 9
M Definition Major vs. Minor Non Conformance Definitions Definitions, Acronyms, Abbreviations and Interpretations Listed Alphabetically 14
J Can An External Auditor Also Write The Same Non-Conformance As An Internal Auditor? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 6
T External Communications - Should this have been raised as a Minor Non-Conformance? Miscellaneous Environmental Standards and EMS Related Discussions 12
W Internal Audit Non Conformance Tracking Logs and NC Systems ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 1
Q Non Conformance Closure by including it on another Corrective Action ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 8