Non-Conforming Material Control and Inventory Software System Recommendations

A

aablet

Hi, Everyone

I am trying to find a IT tool /software service that can manage inventory and non-conforming material report system. Can anyone help recommend one?
There are so many ERP softwares in the market, I just need some real feedback from users in elsmar.. Thank you guys in advance..

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

GStough

Staff member
Super Moderator
Hi, Everyone

I am trying to find a IT tool /software service that can manage inventory and non-conforming material report system. Can anyone help recommend one?
There are so many ERP softwares in the market, I just need some real feedback from users in elsmar.. Thank you guys in advance..
My company uses SAP for both of these. While I personally don't care for it (not very intuitive in my opinion), it can be customized to suit your company's needs. As I understand it, SAP has other modules that can be added for a full custom experience.

I hope this helps.
:bigwave:

qpled

Involved In Discussions
Hi, Everyone

We use Axiom Software. This may not be an exact fit for what you want/need but worth checking out...

This totally depends on the size of your organisation and your requirements.

An ERP system is what it says on the tin - enterprise resource planning. They do a lot but cost a lot of money - typically 25000 to 100000 Euro and/or payment on a monthly basis. It will also take you quite a few months to set this up and will require user training ...So it's not just a case of buying one off the shelf.

If you only want to track and manage inventory and blocked goods, then any storage management database will do. I've seen free mobile apps that are easy to use and would suffice.

I would suggest listing all your requirements and like to haves.
Then try some solutions out. Use google or see the list on capterra.com
Then get demos and offers.
you'll soon find the one that's right for you.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Control of stock (Off the Shelf) Non-Conforming Material & Product Tags ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 5
pammesue Non Conforming Material in the Warehouse..to tag or not? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 5
J Positive Control of Non Conforming Material at Machines AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 8
Q Nonconforming Material Control - Gap in the Control of Non-Conforming Materials 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 2
M Non-Conforming Material Hold Tracking Software Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 2
B Control of Non-Conforming Material - Location issue AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 7
D Non-Conforming Parts and Material Review Board Nonconformance and Corrective Action 7
J Ranking Severity of Non-Conforming Material Defects Nonconformance and Corrective Action 5
J Access Database to Track Non-Conforming Material Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 8
Z Non Conforming Material Process for Mechanical and Electrical Assemblies Nonconformance and Corrective Action 2
K How far should we go to control Non-Conforming Material? Nonconformance and Corrective Action 7
M Differences between Non-conforming Material vs. Nonconforming Product ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 21
M Shipping Non-Conforming Material under Concession - Who uses the "loophole" in 8.3? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 33
T ISO 13485 8.3 - Non-Conforming Materials - on-line rework or part of process? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 11
D Using non-conforming components even though the final assembly is conforming? Manufacturing and Related Processes 5
S What's meant by ISO9001 clause 8.7 non conforming output? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 11
C Looking for RED ESD Bags that preferably say NON-CONFORMING Manufacturing and Related Processes 5
C Method of Monitoring our Internally Produced Non-Conforming Products Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 7
Moncia Complaint / Non-Conforming Product / CAPA Procedures - Please share your experience ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 3
H Combined Procedure - Control of Non-conforming Product, Corrective and Preventive Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 14
N What is the Cost of Tracking Non-Conforming Product Nonconformance and Corrective Action 5
C NCM (Non-Conforming Materials) Procedure questions ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 5
N ISO 17025 clause 5.8.3 Records of Non-Conforming Test Items ISO 17025 related Discussions 3
M Salvaging Components of a Non-Conforming Product ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 14
R How to Handle 'Scrap and Replace' of Non-Conforming Products Nonconformance and Corrective Action 9
K Link between Control of Documents, CPAR & Control of Non-Conforming Product Procedure ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 3
J API Q1 - Control of Non-Conforming Product - Use-As-Is or Repair Dispositions Oil and Gas Industry Standards and Regulations 2
C AS9100 8.3 Procedure for Non-Conforming Parts - When should an NCR be filled out? Nonconformance and Corrective Action 5
J Feedback on NCP (Non-Conforming Product) Procedure Nonconformance and Corrective Action 2
T Non Conforming Product from a Supplier - How to proceed Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 3
A Non-Conforming Product vs. Supplier Audit Finding Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 8
A Non Conforming Product in an IT (Information Technology) Company ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 10
J AS9100 Control of Non Conforming Product - Personnel who make Disposition Decisions AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 31
J Kindly Review my Control of Non-Conforming Product Procedure Nonconformance and Corrective Action 8
D Non-Conforming Holding Area Methods and Size Nonconformance and Corrective Action 9
G Knowingly Shipping Non-Conforming Product Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 4
I Non-conforming product procedure - For a Service Company Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 8
H Known non-conforming samples in attribute GR&R (Gage R&R) Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 3
V Control of Non Conforming Product procedure explaining the process for approval Nonconformance and Corrective Action 3
L How to apply the clause "control of non-conforming product" on services company ? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 4
B 8.3 Non-Conforming Product Aerospace AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 14
A Control of Non Conforming Service Procedure to Review Service Industry Specific Topics 10
A Service base Non-conforming Product ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 9
P Control of Non Conforming Process Procedure Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 10
G Need template for Non Conforming Report to Supplier (Excel/MS Access format) Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 2
D Examples of Non-conforming Service for a Recruitment Agency Nonconformance and Corrective Action 6
M Nonconforming Services - Procedure for Control of Non Conforming Products Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 14
L Non-conforming product = Scrap??? Nonconformance and Corrective Action 14
R Supplier Non Conforming Product Impact/Severity - Honda document Nonconformance and Corrective Action 8
R Non conforming product control for services - Looking for ideas and suggestions 8.3 Service Industry Specific Topics 4