North Carolina legend Andy Griffith dies at 86

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Jim Wynne

Staff member
Admin
Andy Griffith occupies one of my earliest memories. I was born in NC and Griffith was a favorite of my father's. When I was probably no more than four or five years old my dad brought home a record that was Andy Griffith doing his monologue "What it was was Football":

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Quality Department Job Opening - High Point, North Carolina Career and Occupation Discussions 0
P Conformance for Machines Exported to North America CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 0
Marc Humans Settled In North America 24,000 Years Ago World News 6
Marc Total Lunar Eclipse Visible in North America - 15 April 2014 Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 4
Hershal Quake north of SF California - 10 March 2014 Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 1
S Projections for the Automotive Sector in North America in 2013 & 2014 Career and Occupation Discussions 2
S Automotive sector in North America Imported Legacy Blogs 1
R If ME equipment of any kinds should have NRTL mark when sold in North America? IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 18
J Weld Current Monitor Calibration Laboratory in North America General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 6
B Large North American Registrar up for sale/merger Registrars and Notified Bodies 39
P CCC (China Compulsory Product Certification) - Registration bodies in North America? Various Other Specifications, Standards, and related Requirements 6
Stijloor North American Automotive Quality Core Tool Certification Program Professional Certifications and Degrees 2
ScottK Is anyone here from North Jersey going to the Spring ASQ Conference (4/19)? Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 1
G Regulatory Requirements for North America regarding ISO 13485:2003 ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 5
G Nissan Supplier Website - They do NOT have a North American supplier web portal Customer and Company Specific Requirements 2
D North American Aviation founding executive Ralph Ruud dies World News 0
W Toyota Reaches 15 Million Mark in North American Production World News 0
Marc Ford to cut between 25,000 and 30,000 jobs in North America World News 8
Marc 2006 North America International Auto Show - Picture Gallery World News 2
Marc Ford - Elimination of 30,000 salaried jobs - Closing of 10 North American factories World News 0
Marc Ford likely to close five North American plants World News 3
Marc Ford to cut 4,000 jobs in North America as stock price continues fall World News 0
Sidney Vianna Impressive environmental news from Toyota North America - Zero landfill disposal Miscellaneous Environmental Standards and EMS Related Discussions 9
Wes Bucey GM to Cut North American White-Collar Workers World News 28
Govind ASQ Certifications outside North America Professional Certifications and Degrees 7
A Looking for a third party to calibrate our measure equipment - South Carolina General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 6
H In South Carolina We Mean "Water Hazard" Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 1
A NC/SC Folks........ The Carolina's Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 3
XRAY_3121 Drop Shipping Legend Medical Devices Other Medical Device Related Standards 0
S ISO 18223-2 Temperature symbol in the Legend table in the Instructions for Use Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 4
J No Critical Dimensions listed in a Upper Legend Block APQP and PPAP 1
BradM Strictly The Beatles - Discussion of a Legend Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 28
W Tribute to living legend Marc Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 12
J Curing Circuit Board Soldermask and Legend Simultaneously Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 4
U Chess Legend Brain Teasers and Puzzles 8
D The Camry Single A3 Page Proposal - Legend or Myth? Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 3
Marc Civil rights legend Rosa Parks dies at 92 World News 3