Number of Companies registered to ISO 900:2000 and TS 16949

Q

Quality-1

Is there a website where I can get latest information about how many companies are registered to ISO 9000:2000 and TS 16949 in US and world?

I like to have TOTAL number instead of listing of individual companies.

Thank you.

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
Q

Quality-1

Thank you

Thank you for the web link. However, I am interested in TOTAL NUMBER Of Companies rather then listing.

regards,
Q-1

Q-1,
Each one of the links listed on the site that Jay supplied provides a listing of companies that are certified to various standards/specifications.
From my experience Quality Digest offers the most inclusive list of company's that are certified. It used to be free, now there is a fee. I don't believe there is a free service for this information.

T

tomvehoski

www.worldpreferred.com is a good internet resource, but I don't know if it is 100% complete. qsuonline.com also publishes Quality System Update which contains good statistics.

ASQ is the official database keeper for QS-9000. There are about 22,000 sites registered to QS or QS/TE - I have not loaded my latest CD to see the exact count. I am not sure if there is an official TS 16949 database.

Tom

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Howard Atkins Number of companies registered to ISO/TS 16949 IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 8
L Where I can find the number of companies registered to TS 16949 World Wide? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 4
Q How is Medical Device Number (MDL) assigned to companies? 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 0
K Why 'FD&C act section number' and 'section number' in the title of the act are different? US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 1
A Risk Number for each software requirement IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 7
K Adding the Notified Body Number CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 2
C Quantifying risk in choosing the number of parts, operators and replicates in a GR&R Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 4
Jane's Like-for-like critical raw material change qualification - type of testing/ number of lots required ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 4
Q LOT or Serial Number Symbol not used when the information is contained in the UDI? 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 1
Proud Liberal Power Query to combine multiple tables of unequal number of columns Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 1
D EUDAMED Single Registration Number (SRN) - How to get it? EU Medical Device Regulations 8
M Informational US FDA – Modifications to the List of Recognized Standards, Recognition List Number: 052 Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
M Nonconformity for missing form number on the job description document Nonconformance and Corrective Action 1
I Number of decimals in equation calculated by MiniTab Using Minitab Software 0
F 2017/745 Article 31 Single Registration Number Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 5
Z Do we still have to put UDI if we have DI and lot number seperately on our product ? 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 4
Z Two Payment Identification Number (PIN) for the same order in DFUF website 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 1
Ed Panek GTIN (Global Trade Item Number) for non CE Mark Other Medical Device Related Standards 4
A The latest revision number and changes in automotive core tools IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 1
G Belgium - How do I get an enterprise CBE Number Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 0
M Document Control - Revision Number in Document Names Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 4
M Informational USFDA – FDA Modernization Act of 1997: Modifications to the List of Recognized Standards, Recognition List Number: 051 Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
S How to number and control translated SOPs - Three languages Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 4
qualprod Calculate number of people in processes, considering cycle time/takt time = quantity of people Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 9
A Doubt on multiple inspection carrying out for same balloon number during Stage Inspection and Final Inspection? Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 3
K Relabeling or Not Relabeling - Adding our internal Part Number barcode label 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 1
lilybef Number of lots required for stability testing of a Class II device in the 510(k) Qualification and Validation (including 21 CFR Part 11) 3
J DoE - Number of runs in Plackett-Burman (Minitab) Using Minitab Software 2
G Heat Number on CofC - Stainless steel tube Manufacturing and Related Processes 2
M Determining number of employees within the "Scope" of the QMS ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 9
qualprod What tier number fits in a company producing paper labels stuck on automotive parts? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 7
M Medical Device News TGA Consultation: Changes to a number of definitions and the scope of the medical device regulatory framework in Australia Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
J Question on very low NDC number with tolerable GRR ratio's Capability, Accuracy and Stability - Processes, Machines, etc. 7
S Is Lot Number required in addition to UDI serial number? Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 7
T Change control and configuration management - When to create a new model/part number? Other Medical Device and Orthopedic Related Topics 0
D IMDS for machining - Can my customer request a IMDS number for a part? APQP and PPAP 2
shimonv GTIN Number on the Packaging of a Serviced Medical Device EU Medical Device Regulations 0
W Is the RPN (risk priority number) in the PFMEA really a RPN without the detectability ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 4
M How to count the number of employees? Other Medical Device and Orthopedic Related Topics 4
bobdoering "nds" or Number of Discriminate Samples - the Necessary Tool to Work With "ndc"! Imported Legacy Blogs 0
H FDA product code and regulation number Other US Medical Device Regulations 3
P FDA's DRLM (Device Registration & Listing Module) Listing Number Question 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 9
Sidney Vianna High number of certificate suspensions in the IAQG OASIS database AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 14
J GLP Animal Study - Change number of treatment sites Other US Medical Device Regulations 2
S My department inherited a large number CAPAs ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 4
R Remote Support - Calculating Number of Employees IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 2
I Number of HEPA filter in a room US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 3
Mikey324 GR&R - Little to no part to part variation in single part number Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 14
M AS9100 Rev. D Transition Audit - Number of Audit Days AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 5
D Number of Audit Days - AS9100D Transition for a Small Shop AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 3