NUMMI (New United Motor Manufacturing Inc.) Audits

D

Don79

NUMMI Audits

Hello,

This is my first post in this wonderful website. I registered a couple of months back and have been just soaking in the great content for the time being.

Here is my question for anyone who can help -

We are to be audited by NUMMI (New United Motor Manufacturing Inc.) in the near future and I have not been able to get an understanding of what the detail of the audit will be. Knowing the relationship between Toyota and NUMMI, I have a decent idea of what it could be.

Has anyone gone through one of these types of audits? It is suppose to only take 4 - 6 hours. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Don:bonk:

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Bigfoot

Involved - Posts
Past experience with NUMMI

Marc said:
Has anyone had any experience at all with NUMMI or have any information?
Marc, I have worked with NUMMI to a limited extent. Mostly on their Initial Sample process. Best as I remember ( it has been almost 10 years) they emulated Toyota in their operating style & approach, but used pieces of the GM GP-3 Sample submission process.

Don79 said:
This is my first post in this wonderful website. I registered a couple of months back and have been just soaking in the great content for the time being.
Hullo Don. That's exactly what did when I first found the Cove. :) Look, I know nothing about NUMMI, I just wanted to welcome you among the posters. :bigwave:

/Claes

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Informational EU – Medicinal products and medical devices: Coordinated approach in case of a withdrawal of the United Kingdom from the Union without a deal Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
M Informational EU – Questions And Answers Related To The United Kingdom’s Withdrawal From The European Union With Regard To Industrial Products Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
H Local Representative / Distributors - United Arab Emirates Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 2
J United Arab Emirates and US Army Contracts Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 4
H How to Import Medical Devices into the United States 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 1
Q VDA 6.3 Certified Auditor Training in the United States VDA Standards - Germany's Automotive Standards 1
Pancho United Airlines NCR Nonconformance and Corrective Action 43
C Exporting Adult Products from Europe to the United States 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 2
Marc Boeing Jumbo-Jet Era Ending in US as United Retires 747 Fleet World News 3
M Filing MDRs (Medical Device Report) for OUS (Outside United States) events Other US Medical Device Regulations 1
F Does United Kingdom (UK) follow ISO 17025 and ISO 17020? ISO 17025 related Discussions 14
Marc Atlas of the Historical Geography of the United States Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 2
Marc 100 Years of Change in the United States - 1913 - 2013 Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 5
Marc Thomas Jefferson, co-author of the United States Declaration of Independence Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 1
B Airbus to establish assembly line in United States AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 0
M United Arab Emirates Classification Rules for Medical Devices Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 2
AnaMariaVR2 Regulation of Medical Devices in the United States and European Union 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 5
S Samples to be tested for Salmonella in United Kingdom Food Safety - ISO 22000, HACCP (21 CFR 120) 3
Stijloor United Nations Human Development Report 2011 World News 0
A Export - We would like to sell our products to various United States installations US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 5
Stijloor United and Continental airlines merge!! World News 6
A Toyota will recall 3.8 million vehicles in the United States World News 0
P United Break Guitars - Customer (Lack of) Care Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 2
I Manchester United Beaten by FC Barcelona Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 7
Stijloor Drunk United pilot arrested at Heathrow Travel - Hotels, Motels, Planes and Trains 0
W United States Redneck Special Forces (USRSF) Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 19
B USP (United States Pharmacopeia?s) Compliant Packaging Regulations & Process Pharmaceuticals (21 CFR Part 210, 21 CFR Part 211 and related Regulations) 8
M The United Nations Global Compact registration Registrars and Notified Bodies 1
W United Arab Emirates (UAE) Medical Device Requirements? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 11
D Daylight Savings Time Reminder for 11 March 2007 (United States) Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 4
Randy New Presidential Executive Order for United States Federal Agencies Miscellaneous Environmental Standards and EMS Related Discussions 16
Douglas E. Purdy United Registrar of Systems Ltd - What experience you have had with this registrar? Registrars and Notified Bodies 5
Sidney Vianna United Technologies Aerospace OEM Mandating AS9100 Certification by June 30, 2004 AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 12
Raffy What does UKAS mean? United Kingdom Accreditation Service Registrars and Notified Bodies 1
A PFMEA for DC Motor FMEA and Control Plans 5
K MSA for Torque Dynamometer in Stepping Motor Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 2
R Ford Motor Company new CSR document - May 2014 Customer and Company Specific Requirements 1
A Implementing a Grease Analysis Program for a Pulley Sheave and Motor Bearings Preventive Action and Continuous Improvement 2
S Ford Motor Engineering Change Level definition Customer and Company Specific Requirements 6
S Common Electric Fan Motor Problems Reliability Analysis - Predictions, Testing and Standards 3
S Importing a DC motor to UK that is less than 50VDC CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 11
S Root Cause Analysis of Motor Performance Failure Manufacturing and Related Processes 5
R Single Fault Condition - Motor Test IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 17
S Motor Stall Torque Failure after Changing Supply of Cyclindrical Gears Manufacturing and Related Processes 1
V PPAPing an end of line Motor Tester APQP and PPAP 2
6 Engineering Controls for a Noisy Motor Manufacturing and Related Processes 9
somashekar Information sharing: Week 24, 2010 (INDUCTION MOTOR) The Reading Room 0
Sidney Vianna Quality Management in Motor Racing World News 5
P DFMEA and giving ratings to the failure of an AC motor FMEA and Control Plans 1
Howard Atkins New Ford Motor Company Customer Specific for ISO/TS 16949 Posted on 02/06/2008 Customer and Company Specific Requirements 1