OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) Requirements for Global MMOG/LE Completion

J

jolineluo

we are now the tier 1 supplier for volvo. And they asked us to do self-assessment of MMOG. It consists of 6 parts, and it is difficult to understand
some of the items. Does anybody know that will volvo come to our plant and check the result of every item?

L

lk2012

hi all,
one of our Tier1's has just come up with the MMOG/LE requirement. As our customer's office is based in France, they only gave us a link to a French entity called GALIA. Their English version doesn't work (now here's a surprise) and my French has become very rusty since my student years.
Could you please point me to a source of the MMOG/LE self-assessment tool in English?
Much appreciated!
Lil

xfngrs

Quite Involved in Discussions
:bigwave:We purchased the last rev from AIAG.org. But the new version is due pretty soon.

They also had an online training course last time. Not sure if its planned for the newer rev.

L

lk2012

Thanks for the explanation. I could see that the French site was offering courses but again it was all in French.
I've contacted the Tier1 who was requesting the assessment, let's hope they can advise. I'll keep my eyes peeled for the update as you mentioned.

xfngrs

Quite Involved in Discussions
I just found my last e-mail from AIAG. The release was postponed until April 17th.

Cathey

Registered
Can anybody tell me they know of a "list" of Ford customer specific requirements for MMOG? The Ford requirements I've found so far are scattered throughout several links in the Covisint MP&L in a Box application. I can't be sure I've found them all. Thanks in advance!

Top Bottom