Office Dress Code

R

ralphsulser

We had no dress code issues when I worked for a Japanese company for 9 years. Everyone, president included, all the time wore the same uniform. White shirt and white pants, except forging wore grey pants. Same as Honda too. Occasionally some of the younger guys tended to let their pants get low, but that was not tolerated. Stiloor came in there to help us and can attest to the dress code.:)

K

KarenKH

Afternoon all,
I agree with the rest of you, flip flop shoes are not appropriate. We wear dress pants or jeans with collared shirts on the Mfg floor. What I hate around the office is the extra perfume or cologne that some people put on. :2cents:

Cari Spears

Super Moderator
Leader
Super Moderator
What I hate around the office is the extra perfume or cologne that some people put on.
Ooooh - I hate that too! I don't work with anyone right now that does - but even in public like the grocery store or in a restaurant. Blech!

R

ralphsulser

Ooooh - I hate that too! I don't work with anyone right now that does - but even in public like the grocery store or in a restaurant. Blech!

Agree, sometimes worse than smoking. Really have had some attack my nose by burning. I think these should be banned too.

K

KarenKH

The building we work in is shared by other companies and i just cant get over some of the outfits. I've seen guys come into work wearing wrinkled shorts and t-shirts and this is during the day. But if you look at the clothes that they put out for our kids these days, you wonder who in fashion is designing all this stuff.:bonk:

P

palmer

Attached is what can happen if too relaxed....:notme:

What about tattoos? We had a guy ask if it would be inappropriate to have a devil tattoo put on his face..:mg:

He works in the plant and has a clown tattoo on one cheek and was going to put the devil on the other cheek....

Which raises another question. Our youth have taken up massive tattoos and piercings..... How is this going to work when they decide to try their hand in an office environment......:frust:

Attachments

• Office Dress Code
    casual friday ruined.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 222
Top Bottom