Office Dress Code

R

ralphsulser

When I am doing an interview (interviewer, not interviewee), the dress code for the interviewee has changed greatly in my few years. I have a hard time invisioning hiring anyone who comes to an interview that does not care how they look!!! If they do not care about their appearance, how are they going to care about my products?!?!?!
That is just my :2cents:

I once interviewed a guy applying for a QC inspector job. He wore a tee shirt that read "Strohs, the breakfast of champions". :nope:

M

mguilbert

I once interviewed a guy applying for a QC inspector job. He wore a tee shirt that read "Strohs, the breakfast of champions". :nope:

:topic: Another tool for interviewing is to google their name. But remember many people have the same names.

J

jdtrixler

Let me guess you did NOT hire him!?!?! :lmao:

I have since been told that a lot of people doing this type of thing because they really do not want the job... They are collecting unemployment, and at least in Indiana (About $10/hr), they cannot refuse to accept a job or they can lose their beniefits. But if offered an interview they show up to "practice" for an interview when they do want a job!! However, I have to assume that this type of thing would follow them around locally!

Al Rosen

Leader
Super Moderator
You can see from my picture why I regret getting my tattoos.

Office Dress Code

K

KarenKH

No offense Al but thats why I dont like tats, they seem to go black and run into each other. just looks like a mess to me.. please take no offense I do not mean it to be personal

somashekar

Leader
Admin
Banker sues Citigroup after she was fired for being 'too hot'!
http: // in. news. yahoo.com/139/20100603/888/twl-banker-sues-citigroup-after-she-was.html - OBSOLETE BROKEN 404 LINK(s) UNLINKED

This appeares in Yahoo today

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom