Ohio State vs. Michigan - November 2003

S

Squid

So this is the big rivalry weekend. By far the best is OSU vs. MI. To all you from Michigan and fans of the Wolverines,

GO BUCKS!!!!!

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
R

Randy Stewart

Who could chear for a nut?

Didn't you guys hear the interviews with Purdue? They all said by far MI was the better team. OSU has had a great run, but it ends at the BIG HOUSE!

GO BLUE!

R

Randy Stewart

Woddy Hayes lives

Who's Woddy Hayes, leave it up to a buckeye fan to forget the coaches name!

BTW - Bo does live and it was Woody Hayes!:vfunny:

B

Bill Ryan - 2007

As of last night, I've got a problem - Take my son to watch the Badgers kick the Hawkeyes butts or drive over to watch the Wolverines kick the Buckeyes butts (got offered a ticket to THE HOUSE, but that sounds like it could turn into a "lost weekend" :rolleyes: ). HMMMM!!

GO BLUE!!

I'd sure like to see the Wolverines get a shot at the Sooners.
Bill

Bill Ryan said:
As of last night, I've got a problem - Take my son to watch the Badgers kick the Hawkeyes butts or drive over to watch the Wolverines kick the Buckeyes butts (got offered a ticket to THE HOUSE, but that sounds like it could turn into a "lost weekend" :rolleyes: ). HMMMM!!

GO BLUE!!

Bill,
Take your son to the Badgers game. The "OSU/MI" game is rated "EW" (for embarassed Wolverine) and may not be suitable for younger viewers who don't want to see a lot of crying. :D

GO BUCKEYES

R

Randy Stewart

Always take your time with your son. Besides, OSU will be so humiliated it won't be much of a game anyway.

Chris Perry will be the first back to go over 100 yards on the bucks.

R

ralphsulser

Yes, Woody is the right spelling, I got so excited my fingers out smarted my brain(again).
I lived in Woody's hometown, Newcomerstown, O, for 9 years.
I used to work with one of Woody's next door neighbors, he said Woody and his brother were always getting into fist fights. Woody's father was the principle of the local high school at the time. The McDonalds there is full of OSU and Woody memorabilia, photos, jackest, signed footballs etc. The other claim to fame of Newcomerstown- it is also the hometown of Cy Young, and there is a park there named after him.

B

ben sortin

I still remember Woody tearing up that yard marker. Year after year this game is "the big one." Yes, I am a Wolverine. Although I hear OSU does have a good agricultrual engineering program. Bring your "stats" book so you can study on the bus. It's going to be a long ride home.

Go Blue!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Marc IAQG Cleveland, Ohio Meeting - October 16-19, 2017 AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 0
QMMike Supervisor Training near Cleveland Ohio Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 4
C Faro Platinum Arm Rental in Ohio - Immediate need Service Industry Specific Topics 3
Marc Oscar-Mayer Weiner Mobile - West Chester, Ohio 2PM 29 March 2011 Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 16
S Offsite PPAP Training - Comprehensive course in the Michigan/Ohio area Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 2
QMMike Looking for a company that makes check fixtures (N.E. Ohio area) Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 4
Steve Prevette Red Beads in Ohio on May 21 - Kitty Hawk Chapter of the ASSE in Kettering Ohio ASQ - American Society for Quality 3
Marc Cincinnati, Ohio Quickie Snow Blizzard - 8 March 2008 Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 34
Marc Ohio Loses Data on Citizens Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 7
W Gauge program maintained by outside contractor - Need NE Ohio Referrals General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 2
L Registrar Customer Learning Session-Independence Ohio Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 2
R Value of ISO 9001 for a Clinic in Ohio ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 2
M Can a PLD Registered in only one state sell prescription drugs to one in another state Pharmaceuticals (21 CFR Part 210, 21 CFR Part 211 and related Regulations) 0
M Referenced Standards and/or "State of the Art"? IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 4
M Informational EU – October 2019 update – State-of-play of joint assessments of Notified Bodies in the medical device sector Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 2
William55401 How Often Does FDA State Consultant Recommended in a Pharma WL? US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 1
A EU MDR Annex I section 11.3 - Medical Devices labelled as having a specific microbial state EU Medical Device Regulations 7
T Legalizing ISO 13485 certification with an US state department of health ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 5
T Customer audit demands - that I state in my QM who can shut down production AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 14
M Informational EU – State-of-play of joint assessments of Notified Bodies in the medical device sector – June 2019 Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
M Does ISO 13485 or MDR require you to state the origins of customer requirements or user needs? Design and Development of Products and Processes 2
M Informational EU – Update on state-of-play of joint assessments of Notified Bodies in the medical device sector Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 1
M Medical Device News State-of-play of joint assessments of Notified Bodies in the medical device sector EU Medical Device Regulations 0
D Drawing (print) does not specify restrained or free state Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 2
N ISO 14644-1 Clean Room Occupancy State Validation Requirements Manufacturing and Related Processes 3
M Keeping up with "State-of-the-Art" & updated Standards EU Medical Device Regulations 11
R Measuring LiON Battery State of charge - Transporting batteries by Air RoHS, REACH, ELV, IMDS and Restricted Substances 1
D Verification that Manufacturing Equipment has maintained a Validated State Design and Development of Products and Processes 11
Randy New Texas State Trooper Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 6
Gman2 The current state of our Calibration System General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 28
C How to state that Calibration Services & Equipment are Traceable to NIST General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 5
K Average height of adults by sex by state Other Medical Device and Orthopedic Related Topics 10
A ISO 17025 sections state "Shall have a Policy and Procedure" ISO 17025 related Discussions 2
K Medical Application Classification in Controlled/Uncontrolled by Mobile App State. 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 6
Ajit Basrur Telangana will be India?s 29th State Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 3
V The ASQ Global State of Quality Book, Video, Blog and Web Site Reviews and Recommendations 2
S SFDA (China's state Food and Drug Administration) changed to CFDA China Medical Device Regulations 6
D State Past Due on its own Meter Inspection ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 6
V Quality/Manufacturing/Six Sigma Jobs - Tri State (NJ,NY,CT) Career and Occupation Discussions 1
Sam Lazzara February 2013 Medical Device "State-of-the-Art" updates Other Medical Device Related Standards 6
A Can Internal Audit Observations be kept confidential from State FDA inspections ? 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 11
L MD State License Requirements for Medical Device Distribution Other US Medical Device Regulations 2
B Safe Disposal of No Clean Soldering Flux in NY State Manufacturing and Related Processes 6
S Labeling & Packaging Procedure required by the state of California ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 4
optomist1 GD&T - Use of Restrained State/Non-rigid Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 7
E Every US state has Medical Device Regulations beside FDA Regulations Other US Medical Device Regulations 11
Mikey324 How to Check for Legal (OSHA Federal & State) Updates Occupational Health & Safety Management Standards 5
Stijloor Consultant/Auditor needed in New York State Food Safety - ISO 22000, HACCP (21 CFR 120) 1
B CI (Continuous Improvement) Tools and Techniques - What is the state of the art? Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 4
K Microbiological State of a Reagent Kit - Enquiry Regarding ISO 18113 Other Medical Device Related Standards 1