One of the great web comics of all time - xkcd

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Staff member
Admin
Re: One of the great web comics of all time

xkcd is popular amongst a lot of 'computer' types and programmers. There are a lot of funny cartoons there.

M

MIREGMGR

There's an xkcd comic in paper form pinned to the door to our I.T. department...a favorite of the I.T. folks. Now, I find via this thread that the rest of us are blocked from accessing the xkcd site via our corporate network. Oh, the irony.

howste

Thaumaturge
Trusted Information Resource

Yeah, I love xkcd. Most of the cartoons have mouseover text that's just as funny as the cartoon itself. :lol:

J

JaneB

I'm obviously late to the party. Glad I found it though. :lol:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
W Great way to work hard for your career Career and Occupation Discussions 4
B Great advice by Bill Watterson Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 7
Randy Looky here - Check out my 9-month old Great-Grandson Hayden Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 4
Marc Great Lakes - 24 foot waves possible! October 2012 Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 1
Randy I'm a new Great-Grandpa! Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 25
BradM The Great Soul Train Conductor Don Cornelius-Dead World News 4
Marc Running Great Britain? There's an App For That! After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 4
Randy News!!!! Randy = Almost a Great Grandpa Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 7
Ajit Basrur English - Great language ! Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 2
Colin Great Website Animation Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 6
D The Great Indian Greenwash Imported Legacy Blogs 4
somashekar Reflections of a great human being - Anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi Philosophy, Gurus, Innovation and Evolution 3
N Control of Special Processes - Welding & Soldering - The Great Debate - 7.5.2 ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 16
S It was a great year...Thank you guys! Nadcap certs: PT/RT/Chemical/HT/Welding Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 3
Jim Wynne Great Moments In Metrology History--Underwear Caliper Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 6
Pancho Open Space meetings -- another great tool for collaboration Imported Legacy Blogs 2
M ANOVA / X Bar R Results are different - Why is the difference is so great? Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 9
Le Chiffre Great article on how to handle continuous improvement Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 3
K Belief To Faith - Great Motivator , A Real Story World News 5
G Humour from great Men !! Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 1
Wes Bucey Can a job consultant help you find a great job? Career and Occupation Discussions 8
D What companies do a great job at engineering document management systems and control? Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 3
Marc 10 Great Snake-Oil Gadgets Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 3
D I'm a new Great Grandpa Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 9
Wes Bucey April Fool 2008! Are you planning a great hoax this year? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 8
L Great story - better than Olympics Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 12
Tim Folkerts Great Article, Steve! "Lead to Succeed" - in Quality Progress The Reading Room 15
H Review: Great CQE (Certified Quality Engineer) Study Aid Book, Video, Blog and Web Site Reviews and Recommendations 3
Wes Bucey April Fool 2005 - Ideas wanted for a great April Fool stunt Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 48
C Layered Process Audit required by Chrysler - Is it as 'great' as Chrysler says it is? Process Audits and Layered Process Audits 28
Tim Folkerts Great NIST Stats Reference Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 2
Claes Gefvenberg Any IA success stories? Internal audits that have resulted in great improvements? Internal Auditing 18
T SPC for Improvement? (was PreControl) SPC is great for stability! Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 1
Randy Star Trek and ISO - The Ferengi ?Great Material Continuum? Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 6
I TS 16949 Quality Manual Templates - Lots of free examples and great discussion! Quality Management System (QMS) Manuals 159
D This is a great message board Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 6
B Do you use paper or web-based templates for CAPA processes? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 3
C Software validation - Off The Shelf Software - Web hosted ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 6
S IFU on web page - Consequences if the most recent one is not uploaded EU Medical Device Regulations 3
K Need feedback: FMEA Web Application FMEA and Control Plans 5
G Web based tool for benchmarking audit findings Benchmarking 6
C Web based Complaint Software which interfaces with our Enovia system Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 0
G Nonconformance Categories - QMS web app to support ISO9001 ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 3
F Looking for some type of training on Lean Manufacturing video or web training Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 7
T Changes on the Medical Devices Act in Korea announced on MFDS web site Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 1
P For any programmers in the Cove - Web based ISO System? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 13
T Web-based Software Device - Servers & 510k 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 4
S Web Based Training System recommendations wanted Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 3
renenatasha Usage of web articles in DHF (Design History File) 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 10
WCHorn New Web Site Tab Required Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 4