Online IATF16949 training

K

kylerf

Can anyone suggest a good online training session w/ certificate for the new standard (IATF16949)?

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
Please be more specific - Internal audit training? Courses for compliance to the IATF 16949 standard?

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
I'm sorry no one has responded. I personally can't help. My Thanks in advance to anyone who can recommend a dependable online trainer.

Gkknight27

Registered
How about this :-

qualitypartner.co.uk/iatf16949

Not sure if they supply certs, have seen a couple of his videos which are good. I'm thinking about using a few more for the company.

Kind regards
Graham

AndyN

Moved On
Can anyone suggest a good online training session w/ certificate for the new standard (IATF16949)?

For new or TS 16949 experienced auditors? I'd suggest NOT using on line training. Classroom, instructor-led training is far more effective. People can't usually ask the instructor questions on-line. I've been through on-line lead auditor training and it wasn't engaging at all. It didn't develop any skills I already had. In short, it was a waste of my time. Very little practice and a lot of slides and talking heads. Adults learn by doing...

AndyN

Moved On

I'm always worried when I see "IATF 16949 Training for employees". Employees don't NEED training on IATF 16949... OK, maybe one or two (in management), but that's all. Not the whole lot.

C

Christophe Rivière

Hello,

I believe that the trainer's competence must be proven (it is a requirement from the standard).
So, in this case, is a online training acceptable ? I fear no.

In fact, the Auditor has bothered me about the competence of my training session ! :confused:

Sebastian

Trusted Information Resource
IATF did not make good work issuing Sanctioned Interpretation as now only internal trainer has to be competent. Sorry, there has to be kept evidence of his(her) competence. External trainer? Who cares?!

Several years ago I was witness of Quality Manager receiving NC for "internal auditor training certificate" presented to 3rd party auditor as evidence of competence of one of internal auditors. Nothing special, but training was provided by Certification Body this auditor was working for as full-time employee. There was no evidence, that training covered all topics which were elements of required internal auditor competencies.

Last edited:
Top Bottom