SBS - The best value in QMS software

Online ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training Course Provider recommendation

Q

qamar866

Hi Experts,

Please help me on this - while searching for lead auditor courses I came across this website offering online lead auditor course

http://www.caliso9000.com/iso_9000_leadauditor.html

Can you please comment about the credibility of this course and will it be acceptable worldwide? It may be a stupid question but please help.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Marc

Hunkered Down for the Duration with a Mask on...
Staff member
Admin
It appears to be something you can use to show an employer or prospective employer, but is not for something like a Lead Auditor course which the IRCA or RABQSA require. Acceptance or recognition by the the IRCA or RABQSA is not mentioned anywhere that I can see.

As to it's claim that it is "...recognized by all registrars and hiring companies as objective evidence of effective training on the particular standard and regulation...", that is sales talk. For example, I am not sure how they can say that all registrars will accept it as objective evidence of effective training.

It may be a good course depending what you want to get out of it (what your expectations are). There is no way it compares with the "standard" 5 day Lead Auditor course.

I did note that one person who provided a recommendation they have posted says he got more out of their course than a 5 day lead auditor course he took, so I assume there is a lot of basic information that would help prior to going to a 5 day lead auditor course. In his case, he was probably not prepared with the basics so this course helped him better understand what he missed/didn't understand in the 5 day course.

Q

qamar866

Thanks Marc
it means i can't show this certificate for my IRCA lead auditor registration. So I have to attend 5 days course to fullfill this requirement by IRCA in addition to all other requirements.

Randy

Super Moderator
I used them many years ago for the initial 9001:2000 transition course. Perfectly acceptable and credible at the time

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G USAS ISO 9001 Certification, online is it worth it? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 3
D ISO 9001:2015 Clause 8.4.3 "Information for External Providers" buying from online retailers. ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 10
A How to Handle Documented Information in an online database for ISO 9001:2015 ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 7
P ISO 9001 - Determining Core Processes - Recommendation of Online Training ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 2
M Free ISO 9001:2008 Video Online ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 1
K Free ISO 9001:2000 Quality Policy Manual online Quality Management System (QMS) Manuals 5
M ISO 13485-2016 online certification ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 3
J Recommendations for online ISO 19011 training? Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 6
Richard Regalado Informational ISO makes available relevant BCMS standards free for online access Business Continuity & Resiliency Planning (BCRP) 6
F Online courses - Metrology, standardization, calibration and ISO 17025 Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 3
N Online Internal Auditing Course for ISO 13485 - Suggestions ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 8
B Classes/ Online Training on ISO 13485:2016 and FDA QSR Part 820 ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 5
J Online ISO 13485 Auditor Certification ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 7
Sidney Vianna ISO 20488 - Online Consumer Reviews Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 1
S Can I accomplish ISO 13485 Lead Auditor Training online? Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 6
T ISO Auditor Training - What online training is actually value added? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 13
Sidney Vianna ISO Online Browsing Platform (OBP) - Search Resource for "all things ISO" Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 2
P Beginning with ISO - Suggest any diploma course or online learning course Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 3
Sidney Vianna ISO launches online tutorial on consumer participation in standards development Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 0
A Online ISO/Improvement Courses with Professional Certification Professional Certifications and Degrees 2
Stijloor Online Internal Audit Training for ISO/TS 16949:2002? Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 1
Sidney Vianna ISO launches online survey on ISO 14001 and small businesses ISO 14001:2015 Specific Discussions 7
I Seeking: References for online literature about ISO/TS Implementation Book, Video, Blog and Web Site Reviews and Recommendations 1
B Looking for 10 Internal Audit Online Training Participants ISO 17025 related Discussions 2
S RA (Regulatory Affairs) certification & Online Internship Professional Certifications and Degrees 11
John C. Abnet Free Social Distancing Online Q&A session on 2 April 2020 Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 0
H Online courses/program for medical device regulation EU Medical Device Regulations 4
B OSHA Top Ten webinar, March 31 (free online) [Deleted] Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 1
S Where to get online AS standard audit certification classes? AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 5
M Sale of Rx Only Medical Device to Physician Online Other US Medical Device Regulations 1
J Good Laboratory Practice: online training course recommendations? US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 0
R Online / Cloud Based Software as Medical Device EU Medical Device Regulations 8
E Online training for an internal auditor to AS9120B AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 2
T Are online IATF 16949 training/certification worth the investment? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 0
K Online IATF16949 training Internal Auditing 10
T Online IATF 16949 Lead Auditor Course IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 2
T Recommendations for ONLINE IATF 16949 Lead Auditor Training IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 3
R Electronic (Online Database) Calibration Records General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 4
M AS9102 Training - Seeking third party agency that provides online AS9102 training AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 1
Marc Definition PEPPOL - Pan-European Public Procurement Online Definitions, Acronyms, Abbreviations and Interpretations Listed Alphabetically 0
BradM The Cove's Sister: Quality Forum Online Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 1
K Online Employee Training Software Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 1
Sidney Vianna Covegratulations to The Cove and Marc Smith - 19 years online January 6, 2015 Covegratulations 18
Marc Explore - Movies, audios and more! An Online Library Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 2
Ronen E Online resource for USA cities historical weather observations Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 2
M Continuing Education for Quality Professional (Online) Book, Video, Blog and Web Site Reviews and Recommendations 6
A Recommended Online Lead Auditor Course Professional Certifications and Degrees 5
A Online Navigation of Procedures and Quality System Documents Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 3
W What Are Some Online Car Auction Websites? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 4
S Suggestions for Six Sigma Online Training Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 6