Online training available for ISO/IEC 17021-1: Requirements for bodies providing audit and certification of management systems

Le Chiffre

Quite Involved in Discussions
I know this one is last minute but courses are available periodically from the Standards Council of Canada (SCC). There's a course starting on March 8th, 2021 for ISO/IEC 17021-1.
Register here: Introduction to ISO/IEC 17021-1: 2015, fee quoted in Canadian dollars, times are Eastern US/Canada (GMT -5).

Other "rotating" courses are:
  • Introduction to ISO/IEC 17065
  • Introduction to ISO/IEC 17020
  • Greenhouse Gas Verification/Validation CORSIA
  • Introduction to ISO/IEC 17025
  • Introduction to ISO/IEC 17043
  • Conducting Internal Audits using ISO 19011
  • Understanding Measurement Uncertainty
More info here: Training

Disclaimer: I'm a full-time assessor employed by SCC but don't get any commission on training! but can answer questions if you have any.

Randy

Super Moderator
Thanks.

The vast majority of people, especially those here, would have absolutely no need, use or requirement justifying that level of expense as an individual. A person going to work for an AB or CB will be provided what they need by their hiring organization.

Knowledge is great, but knowledge with no use provides an ability for possible success in Trivial Pursuit.

Le Chiffre

Quite Involved in Discussions
Thanks for the feedback Randy,
I agree these aren't really targeted at individuals trying to learn about these standards - this forum is great for that. We have a lot of CB staff, some of whom visit here, who need a record of formal training in these areas, and are sent on these courses by their organization.

Randy

Super Moderator
Really? You mean their parent companies don't provide 17021 or other related training they need to be familiar with? That's a new one to me

Top Bottom