Operator Error - How to do a Corrective Action

B

bharat6522

Hi,
Looking for Corrective action report for operator error and wrong part mounting. So could you help in sending the reports if you have similar.
Regards
Bharath

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator
Hi,
Looking for Corrective action report for operator error and wrong part mounting. So could you help in sending the reports if you have similar.
Regards
Bharath

You may want to ask "Why?" a few more times to get beyond symptoms and get closer to the possible root causes.

Stijloor.

B

bharat6522

Cool answer and I really appreicate it:) but if you have report ready then request you to share the same

qusys

Trusted Information Resource
Cool answer and I really appreicate it:) but if you have report ready then request you to share the same

Probably you may want to use a more structured approach for problem solving.
I would like to suggest 8D ( Eight Discipline) that could help you in fixing the root cause. This method is good for general approach.
As to your problem, only you have the details and the real understanding of the issue.
:bigwave:

Jen Kirley

Quality and Auditing Expert
Leader
Admin
This discussion will be eternal because of the difficulty we so often have with "root cause analysis."

I found a site called LEARNING ACTIVITY 3: TROUBLESHOOTING STRATEGIES - CLEARING AND DOCUMENTING THE PROBLEM that goes into some depth and includes an operator error component.

Imagine putting such a process into place! It looks like far more effort than many of us in the workplace seem willing to do - in my opinion, as is evidenced by the number, types and cost of our persistent problems in the workplace. It looks involved, but it looks llike a sound process to me; but I would of course be interested to see other successful models.

Top Bottom