Oracle Agile PLM Software Reviews - Oracle Agile, others?

M

MDhappy

I have seen many posts on software reviews, specifically PLM. I have not seen one name in particular for a while, so I thought I would throw this out there.

Anyone have some feedback on Oracle Agile PLM? Strengths, weakness, or some items you wish you had known?

This software is in the final stages of selection, but there are still some concerns about managing multiple stakeholders with varying needs on a global level, and how "agile" is Agile, really?

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Marc

Hunkered Down for the Duration
Staff member
Admin
I haven't used it so I can't personally help - But there are some Agile related discussions here which may help: Agile

Hopefully someone here can help a bit more.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Experience with Agile PLM (Product Lifecycle Management Software) software from Oracle? Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 3
D Agile and Oracle - Does anyone have experience with Agile integrated with Oracle? Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 2
D How to Audit Oracle used for Accounting Processes ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 3
A SPC Software Packages - Real Time and can link to Databases including Oracle Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 7
T Internal Audit Plan using Oracle GRC (Governance Risk and Compliance) modules Internal Auditing 4
M New Internal Auditor on Oracle Applications (AP-AR-FA-CM) General Auditing Discussions 7
T CAPA Software with Oracle integration capabilities ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 5
samer Oracle computer records - Special procedure for dealing with non-paper Records? Records and Data - Quality, Legal and Other Evidence 2
D Oracle PLM - Anyone out there using Oracle PLM or know anything about it? Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 0
N Agile SOP for SaMD IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 3
L AS9100 and Agile development processes AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 8
A Validating my own application developed with Agile Qualification and Validation (including 21 CFR Part 11) 5
N Medical Device Software - Switch from Waterfall to Agile methodology Medical Information Technology, Medical Software and Health Informatics 4
R Training to Effective Documents - Transitioning to Agile Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 5
alonFAI AGILE PLM - Deviation - What is the "Assigned Owner" Field Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 3
Z Agile Software Development and 510(k) Submission 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 2
N Agile 9.3.1 Relationship Searches - Meaning of Message Manufacturing and Related Processes 1
L AAMI TIR(SW1)/Agile Practices in the Development of Medical Device Software IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 8
AmandaMusser Documentation Confusion - Agile BOM Structure ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 4
D Data Migration Validation - AGILE to (ARAS) Innovator Software Quality Assurance 3
Q Can Agile Methodology Principles be used for CA/PA/CI projects? Preventive Action and Continuous Improvement 6
B AGILE Project Management Process for Product Design Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 2
F Conversion from Agile - Need cheaper FDA compliant software Qualification and Validation (including 21 CFR Part 11) 7
S Using Agile for Quality System Documentation Control Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 5
R Document Control and Agile Product Lifecycle Management software Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 4
D Seeking PDM/PLM Systems Recommendations / Reviews - Looking at SmarTeam and Agile Software Quality Assurance 2
M Agile Software Development - The Manifesto for Agile Software Development Software Quality Assurance 11
D EExtreme / agile software development Software Quality Assurance 1
V OEM / PLM Japan Japan Medical Device Regulations 0
A Certification procedure for OEM/PLM collaboration in the medical device industry in the US - Who bears the regulatory responsability? Other US Medical Device Regulations 10
QIE QMS and PLM software recommendations Medical Information Technology, Medical Software and Health Informatics 6
S OEM and PLM under MDR EU Medical Device Regulations 2
J RoHS/REACH Compliance Tools and PLM Integration RoHS, REACH, ELV, IMDS and Restricted Substances 14
P OBL / PLM within the US Medical Device Market 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 1
S Anyone use PDMWorks or Omnify PLM software packages? Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 9
A How to Implement PLM on Compliance Management of Electronics Parts RoHS, REACH, ELV, IMDS and Restricted Substances 5
D Who is doing an integrated PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) system? Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 6