Search the Elsmar Cove!
**Search ALL of Elsmar.com** with DuckDuckGo including content not in the forum - Search results with No ads.

Other Discussion Boards - Internal Auditor

Marc

Captain Nice
Staff member
Admin
First of all, I assume you are referring to internal auditing excluding financial related discussion forums.

I have seen some blogs, but nothing like a discussion forum/board. Have you checked Linkedin? There may be such a group there.

Specifically, financial/compliance and operational/performance improvement auditors both private sector and governmental.

I'm going to try LinkedIn as well.

Thank you!

Marc

Captain Nice
Staff member
Admin
Specifically, financial/compliance <snip>
There never have been any financial people who visit here, and I have no idea where to point you - But, I know there are many financial auditor websites. Many more than manufacturing and service organization websites by magnitudes. As to a discussion forum - I have absolutely no idea what is out there.

Thank you for the responses. I'm having a difficult time trying to get enough survey responses to collect data for my dissertation.

I did locate several forums. But I would also like to get some responses from the non-financial internal auditor population (those working internally in an organization and not as a contractor/consultant). This forum will not allow me to post the survey link or the infographic I'm using on Twitter and Facebook.

Top Bottom