Other Quality Related Forums on the Internet

CarolX

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Does anyone ever visit quality magazines on-line readers forum? It appears the board is down, has been since January, yet they continue to metion it in the magazine. What gives???? Or is this another example of a lack of commitment to quality (LOL).

CarolX

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

CarolX

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Al,

I haven't tried the Quality Digest lately, but the one at Quality Magazine has been inactive since January http://www.qualitymag.com - Link was: /disc1_toc.htm

I e-mailed the publisher about a month ago and never got a response.

CarolX

A

Al Dyer

Whenever I try their page (Quality Digest) all I get is a blank screen, not even an error message.

CarolX

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
One more spew about this and I am done...

I complained to the editors about this and their response was....

"Please be aware that our editors do work 2 months in advance on issues, so at the time of putting together the April issue, our Web site was working and would only on occasion go down."

So let's do the math....April issue is worked on in February....and the board has been frozen since January....am I getting the run around?????? Good thing I am not a paying customer!!!

CarolX

Marc

Hunkered Down for the Duration
Staff member
Admin
Can anyone tell me all the quality 'boards' on the web that they know of? I know the ISO 9000/QS-9000/ISO 14000 Support Group Board is still up at --> Long Dead Link --> http://www.isogroup.iserv.net/board/ - but are there any others?

CarolX

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
other boards

Marc,

iso stop has a message board. And there was one at another site, quality mall or quality america, my tiny little mind fails me.

CarolX

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S SOP for ISO 13485:2016 Quality related Software validation ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 9
I Good resources for learning statistics (quality engineering related) Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 10
R Examples of Quality Objectives related to ISO 13485:2016 ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 6
M Quality, design and related books, with a focus on medical devices Book, Video, Blog and Web Site Reviews and Recommendations 2
Pancho Writing, it is. How's this related to quality? The Reading Room 6
B Quality-related short term course in Perth Australia Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 5
T Quality Objective related Surveillance Audit Finding IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 6
Y Definition Traffic Cycle and Chart Deck Story - Terms related to Quality Management Definitions, Acronyms, Abbreviations and Interpretations Listed Alphabetically 6
R CQE and CQA Training Books/Materials and related Quality Jobs Professional Certifications and Degrees 6
F Any online quality related Associate Degree programs? Professional Certifications and Degrees 2
B Free Quality Related Webinars Book, Video, Blog and Web Site Reviews and Recommendations 2
L Quality Objectives - Objectives related to Quality topics or the business? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 6
Anerol C How I can show evidence that quality related activities are impacting the financials ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 8
A Puzzle related to Quality for Internal Newsletter ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 4
P Quality formats - ISO 13485 Design and development related records and formats ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 7
S Creating a system to capture Quality related issues for design department Design and Development of Products and Processes 10
H Quality Control for Rubber Mixing and/or link to related forum Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 27
J Help with AQAP related Quality Plan in compliance with NATO AQAP 2110 and AQAP 2210 Various Other Specifications, Standards, and related Requirements 14
D Starting a Business Related to Quality in a 3rd country Consultants and Consulting 3
R Anyone willing to share anything related to Quality Control Project (QCP)? Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 5
K Idiots Guide to Quality Management and Related Standards Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 5
Q Where I can pursue Quality related training near New York City? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 6
B CQE (Certified Quality Engineer) Exam Learning Guidance and Related Questions Professional Certifications and Degrees 15
Wes Bucey New Resource for Quality Assurance related Jobs Career and Occupation Discussions 2
Q Aerospace Quality related Distance Training/Learning/Exams Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 2
K Article about Discipline Related to Quality/Environmental Management System The Reading Room 2
J Training related to quality for manufacturing operators - What to train them on? Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 11
Marc Definition Reliability - Definition(s) (quality assurance related) Definitions, Acronyms, Abbreviations and Interpretations Listed Alphabetically 2
Q Quality Magazine Online Salary Survey Results - Quality Assurance Related Occupations Professional Certifications and Degrees 0
Govind Software quality related forum threads-stat Software Quality Assurance 10
M 5S training Cartoons and Quality Related Powerpoint (ppt) Presentations Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 125
L Seeking: Quality Related Magazine Suggestions Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 6
B Evidence of Disposition and Disposal of Quality and Related Records Records and Data - Quality, Legal and Other Evidence 36
K Different "levels" of quality planning and the related documents ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 7
P Conformity assessment based on a quality management system or production quality assurance EU Medical Device Regulations 0
H Updating Quality Manual to API Q1 Service Industry Specific Topics 4
R Electrical contractor Project Quality Management Plan Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 1
D Supplier Quality - How to classify a supplier level Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 7
R China Quality Certification Various Other Specifications, Standards, and related Requirements 1
S Quality management system (Well head installation & maintenance) Quality Management System (QMS) Manuals 5
V Quality review Meeting with Customer for complaints we received Customer Complaints 6
F Supplier Quality Assurance Job Openings - 8/2020 Job Openings, Consulting and Employment Opportunities 0
G Copy of withdrawn ISO 9001:1994 Quality Management Standard ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 2
C Quality, efficiency and effectiveness of daily work routines Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 4
P How to develop executable quality management system for rookies? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 10
Q Quality Technician (calibration / metrology) - Memphis, TN Job Openings, Consulting and Employment Opportunities 1
M Requirement to manufacture under a quality management system EU Medical Device Regulations 4
G Need to change KPI we called NC parts (maximum 3%.) to FTQ (first time quality) IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 4
Ajit Basrur FDA News Harmonizing and Modernizing Regulation of Medical Device Quality Systems (7-2020) US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 0
DuncanGibbons Should the requirements FAA/EASA Part 21 be addressed within the QMS and AS9100D quality manual? AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 5