Other types of Control Charts described in Chapter II of SPC Manual

Rameshwar25

Quite Involved in Discussions
Dear all

So far, I have been using all control charts described in chaper II of SPC manual.
Apart from these, in chapter III, there are other types of control charts viz.Spotlight Control, CUSUM, EWMA, Regression control charts, Zone chart etc.

Can someone send me a link to any post on Elsmar.com or any other website(s) that I can learn them.

Regards
Rameshwar

Last edited:

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
Re: Other types of Control Charts described in Chapter II of SP Manual.

For those of us following along, what, specifically, is the "SP" manual?

AMIT BALLAL

Super Moderator
L

Lutra

Apart from these, in chapter III, there are other types of control charts viz.Spotlight Control, CUSUM, EWMAREgression control charts. Zone chart etc.
Can someone send me a link to any post on Elsmar.com or any other website(s) that I can learn them.

Rameshwar25

Yes, my question was with reference to SPC manual. So far, I have been using four control charts for variable data (av-range, av-std dev, med-range, I-MR charts) and four for discrete data (p, np, c, u charts). i want looking for some information on other charts described in chapter of SPC manual.

Rameshwar25

Apart from these, in chapter III, there are other types of control charts viz.Spotlight Control, CUSUM, EWMAREgression control charts. Zone chart etc.

Dear Lutra, Just copied my question. I was expecting an answer.

optomist1

A Sea of Statistics
Super Moderator

I believe the following link can be accessed regardless of whether or not you are a Minitab licensee.....it should help answer your questions....btw, MT 18 is an excellent product, the UI is pretty straightforward. Hope this helps...optomist

Types of data for control charts - Minitab

Top Bottom