Search the Elsmar Cove!
**Search ALL of Elsmar.com** with DuckDuckGo including content not in the forum - Search results with No ads.

Outstanding Employee Training Records

E

Ericppc

Hello everyone,

We are medical devices manufacturer and going to upgrade our system from ISO9001 to ISO13485.

Regarding with Sign-off of Training Records, our employees have taken annal leave one after the other - one month at least. As a result, there are 3 outstanding training records over 3 month and i still cann't closed them.

Could anyone let me know how to close these doucments... under the regulation requirement.

Thanks for all your suggestion.

Eric

Ronen E

Problem Solver
Staff member
Super Moderator
Hi Eric,

Sounds like you need to run more than one training session. Start off with whoever is available, then follow up with recurring sessions until all have been trained.

I hope I understood the question and that this is of some help.

Cheers,
Ronen.

kuyakut

Involved In Discussions
Hello everyone,

We are medical devices manufacturer and going to upgrade our system from ISO9001 to ISO13485.

Regarding with Sign-off of Training Records, our employees have taken annal leave one after the other - one month at least. As a result, there are 3 outstanding training records over 3 month and i still cann't closed them.

Could anyone let me know how to close these doucments... under the regulation requirement.

Thanks for all your suggestion.

Eric
The only way is train them once they returned from annual leave. Or if it is just a procedure or an SOP you can send it to your relevant employee for them to read or use skype to explain to them , then let them sign off and scan it to you after the training session is done.

harry

Super Moderator
............... Regarding with Sign-off of Training Records, our employees have taken annal leave one after the other - one month at least. As a result, there are 3 outstanding training records over 3 month and i still can't closed them. ...................
Welcome to the Cove.

Do you mean the training had been carried out but the records of their attendance had not been signed?

E

Ericppc

Hi Ronen,

That's great. In that case, I believe we need a register to keep on reminding us in case we forget that training course...

Thanks a lot.

Eric

E

Ericppc

Hi Kuyakut,

Thanks for your help, much appreciate it.

When our quality girls on holiday, they are totally disappeared :) - I mean non-contactable...

Thanks
Eric

E

Ericppc

Hi Harry,

Thanks for your attention.

I mean due to the leaving of Quality staff, we cannot perform our training course.
There are always one or two girls missing, We have 2 training course have been holding for 2 months.

Thanks for sharing your experience.

Best regards
Eric

RoxaneB

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Hi Harry,

Thanks for your attention.

I mean due to the leaving of Quality staff, we cannot perform our training course.
There are always one or two girls missing, We have 2 training course have been holding for 2 months.

Thanks for sharing your experience.

Best regards
Eric
If the training is required (and critical) for all staff, than you may need to hold training for those who are present and then conduct an additional session upon the return of the staff who are currently away.

One of the facts of doing business is that there will more than likely always be one person not around. You cannot hold off on moving forward because of that.

E

Ericppc

Hi RCBeyette,

Yes, additional training course seems a effective solution for this issue.

Thanks a lot.
Best regards,
Eric

John Broomfield

Staff member
Super Moderator
Eric,

Verify their competence and you may find they need no additional training.

And you may find those who attended training are not yet competent.

Competence is what counts.

John

Top Bottom