Hunkered Down for the Duration
Staff member
Admin
[email protected] wrote:

--> Hi Mark! This is Violetta. I received 2 messages today
--> telling me that 2 more people have replied to my posting on
--> the board regarding ISO 9000 chat. When I go to the board I
--> see that there are seven responses, but when I go to see them
--> I only see 5 and I don't see the 2 new ones.
-->
--> What am I doing wrong?
--> Please advise.
--> Thanks
--> Violetta

Violetta:

Browsers cache pages, or can be configured that way (which most are and do). Sometimes when you use the back button the cache does not update so you don't see new entries. There is, at the top of each page to the right, a small 'tree' listing you can click on to 'navigate' and at the bottom of each page there is a 'Hop To' drop-menu which, if you use them, should ensure update of the page in your browser. I just went to the site and can see 8 entries total in the thread: Your initial posting and 7 replies.

If that is not the problem I don't know what to tell you except that, as I said, they display properly in my browser (Netscape).
------------------
Marc T. Smith
Cayman Systems
513 7773394

[This message has been edited by Marc Smith (edited 11-14-98).]

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
D

Don Winton

Marc,

Sometimes the same thing happens on my machine here using Navigator. If I hit the RELOAD button, that usually brings up the missing posts.

Don

[This message has been edited by Don Winton (edited 11-14-98).]

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Is it required to put"Rx only" on the home page of an app? Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 4
S EN 300 328 V2.2.1 page 73 - Receiver Blocking CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 1
S IFU on web page - Consequences if the most recent one is not uploaded EU Medical Device Regulations 3
J AIAG PPAP: 2.2.11.3 Acceptance Criteria for Initial Study (page 9, 4th edition) APQP and PPAP 1
Marc Latest Posts in Right Sidebar on the Forum Listing Home Page Forum News and General Information 6
L Page Numbering requirement for DHR Report Records and Data - Quality, Legal and Other Evidence 3
smryan Excel Printing Glitch - How to STOP Printing One Cell per Page Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 10
T Printing a single Page from a Quality Manual Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 3
D Anyone Practicing Approval Signatures on Every Page of a Doc? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 2
R ERAI - Counterfeit Component Database (Listed on page 39 of AS5553A) AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 3
B Gage R&R Criteria on page 78 MSA Reference Manual Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 10
W The 2nd printing of the AWS D17.1 2010 which was 2011 - Page missing? Various Other Specifications, Standards, and related Requirements 3
B MSA 4th edition reference manual - Page 120-121 Clarification Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 6
A Do controlled documents require a signature on every page as per 21 CFR 820.40? 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 5
x-files Responsibilities Highlighted on the First Page of a Procedure ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 6
D Are signatures required on every page of a controlled document? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 33
C How to achieve Page Ownership with a Wiki Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 2
P ISO 9001:2008 - I'm missing page 3 in my copy ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 7
T Shewhart Control Chart - ISO/TS 13530:2009(E), Page 22. General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 3
P New Renault CSRs (Customer Specific Requirements) on IATF page Customer and Company Specific Requirements 4
M Product Quality Planning Resposibility Matrix (APQP manual page 2) APQP and PPAP 3
B IEC 60601-1 3rd Edition adoption - I cant find this standard on the ISO page Reliability Analysis - Predictions, Testing and Standards 9
Marc 6 August 1991 - First page on the World Wide Web publicly available After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 0
N Gauge Performance Curve - MSA Manual Page 181 (4th Edtion) Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 4
N Must you Sign on every Page of A Calibration Report General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 6
Rameshwar25 MSA Manual 4th Edition, Page 100 - What is wrong in the Linearity graph? Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 8
M Cp calculation on page 193 of the MSA 3rd edition May 2003 with %GRR Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 1
T Bias Study - Use of 't' statistic - Page 88 item 8 of v4 of the MSA manual Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 7
B Employees not owning their 40 page Routers/Travelers AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 26
P News from IATF page - New SI and FAQ for Rules ASQ, ANAB, UKAS, IAF, IRCA, Exemplar Global and Related Organizations 0
M Anova confidence intervals calculation - MSA 3rd edition page 122 Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 1
P The 2 Page AS9100 Quality Manual Quality Management System (QMS) Manuals 20
E Gage Run Chart Analysis - Page 105 MSA manual 3th edition Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 1
E Bias Study - How can I calculate significant 't' value? Page 87-90 of MSA manual Capability, Accuracy and Stability - Processes, Machines, etc. 18
O Problems calculating the observed CP - Page 19, AIAG MSA manual 3rd edition Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 2
Q Suggestions on what to put on an Employee ISO 9001 Intranet page ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 13
Marc Google's Klingon (and other languages) Search Page After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 5
P Please comment on revision status of document on a per page basis Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 25
ScottK Make sure to read the en.Wikipedia home page today After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 0
Hershal Social groups...... See link at the top of the page Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 1
J Quality Manual Review and Approval - For each & every page? Quality Management System (QMS) Manuals 12
D Peugeot-Citroen PPAP - Version for editing a page in English PPAP for PSA Customer and Company Specific Requirements 4
W 510(k) submission - Questions about page 2 of form 3654 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 5
S How to calculate Bias - MSA Third Edition book on page 85 to 88 Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 2
F Linearity Analysis - MSA 3rd edition, March 2002 page 93 formulas Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 5
Ajit Basrur The new FDA internet home page - March 2008 US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 4
J Does ISO require that documents/procedures have a page/list of revision histories? Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 10
I AEC Q200 REV C, page 58 of 111, Appendix 2 - PPAP Table Explaination Various Other Specifications, Standards, and related Requirements 2
ScottK 2007 ASQ (American Society for Quality) Salary Survey - Figure 1 on page 31 Career and Occupation Discussions 7
BradM A Web Page with Common Internet Web Site Links as Icons After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 0