Paid Consulting and Services Forum

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Helmut Jilling

Auditor / Consultant
Marc, I appreciate that you offer this within the forum. Very generous of you.

I am a Fulltime Consultant / Trainer who is also an accredited CB Auditor. That gives me a unique perspective on client's systems. When I work with a client, I want to help them understand and improve their systems, but I am also very aware of what a CB auditor will look for. This dual perspective gives me a unique insight. It ahs made me a better consultant, and also made me a better auditor.

I help clients implement systems from scratch, as do many consultants. But I also do a lot of work helping companies improve systems that are certified, but are not providing the results, the benefits and improvements, that companies expected. We also help companies deal with findings from their audits, to put better responses together, and improve their systems.

So many companies are struggling to improve their systems with limited resources. I find a little guidance from an experienced consultant can help them tremendously, to improve and streamline their systems, make things easier to do, simplify, get other managers to buy in better.

Most importantly, we help them achieve the performance they are seeking internally, and improve their customer satisfaction. That leads to new business and greater success. A few thousand dollars invested here can pay off in sizeable increases in profit and performance.

Most of my clients have excellent customer scorecards. Most of them are between 0-10 ppm, 99-100% delivery, and they are getting the results they were expecting.

We work in Quality (TS-16949, ISO 9001), Environmental (ISO 14001) and am licensed or qualified in those standards. I have also worked in OHSAS 18001, and we help companies integrate these standards into a seamless business system.

If you need help, please look me up. I am all over Elsmar.com, LinkedIn, and further resources are on my website at www.Jilling.com. We guarantee results ...in most cases, we guarantee it won't cost you anything...the results more than pay the fees...:applause:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Marc Rules for Posting in the Paid Consulting, Training and Services Forum Paid Consulting, Training and Services 3
B Go Beyond ISO 9001 WITH IATF 16949 (January 28) [Paid] Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 1
B Seven Basic Quality Tools (January 23) [Paid] Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 1
S IMDS helper app or program or paid service at OEM? RoHS, REACH, ELV, IMDS and Restricted Substances 0
T How to handle 510(K) submisison in 2014 when the Fees were paid in FY13 ? US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 3
K Food safety auditors are often paid by the firms they audit Food Safety - ISO 22000, HACCP (21 CFR 120) 2
R Going to the bank-How much extra have I paid Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 2
K What does an AS9100 RABQSA auditor get paid? Career and Occupation Discussions 12
K Implementing TL 9000 from scratch - Small (3 paid employees) company Various Other Specifications, Standards, and related Requirements 3
T What does a Quality Manager get paid? Career and Occupation Discussions 9
J Supplier Paid Premium Freight - How to get this information from suppliers? Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 5
Ed Panek Ideas to keep quotes for consulting service accurate on not inflated Consultants and Consulting 11
M Charging consulting fees for SOP development and guidance Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 13
Q GDPR consulting service for Medical device Company EU Medical Device Regulations 0
ScottK What Became of Alamo Consulting or Alamo Learning Systems Consultants and Consulting 5
J RoHS, WEEE and REACH Consulting Expertise Needed REACH and RoHS Conversations 4
S Process Map for an Engineering Consulting Firm Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 6
T Exclusion of 7.3 for infrastructure consulting company Service Industry Specific Topics 4
D What is a reasonable consulting fee for preparation of a complete traditional 510k? Consultants and Consulting 11
LRE67 What do you do when your Auditor crosses the line to Consulting? General Auditing Discussions 9
F How to Align a Software Consulting/Contract Firm to ISO 13485+14971 & 62304 ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 1
P Design and Development for Law Consulting Company Service Industry Specific Topics 10
S Charging Consulting Fees prior to 510(k) Approval Other US Medical Device Regulations 3
E Consulting Fees - How much to charge Career and Occupation Discussions 33
D Getting into Quality Consulting Career and Occupation Discussions 7
Wes Bucey Sucker Punch ("thanks for the free consulting, but no job for you!") Career and Occupation Discussions 8
T Approving Consulting Firms in a Medical Device Company ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 25
Q Best consultant for Predicted MTBF consulting service using Telcordia standard Reliability Analysis - Predictions, Testing and Standards 3
P How can I find consulting and auditing jobs? Consultants and Consulting 10
M Process Map for a Consulting Firm Service Industry Specific Topics 2
W How to find consulting clients? Consultants and Consulting 9
T Webcam Internet Consulting Career and Occupation Discussions 3
J Copy of a consulting contract Career and Occupation Discussions 3
T Consulting - How and Where to get started Career and Occupation Discussions 10
ryanrusk College/University Training and Consulting Services Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 4
I ISO 9001 Clause 7.4 Purchasing, Evaluation and Re-Evaluation - Consulting Company ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 15
I Quality Objectives for a Business Consulting Company ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 36
9 Consulting Fees - Charging for phone calls, emails, etc. Consultants and Consulting 29
Sean Kelley Consulting - The best way to start Career and Occupation Discussions 21
Q Registrars and Consulting - How far can a registrar go in consulting for a company? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 2
R Looking for Internal Audit Consulting Reports Internal Auditing 2
L Professional Qualifications - Consulting in the UK Professional Certifications and Degrees 3
D ISO 9001:2000 - Implementation in an Environmental Consulting Firm ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 2
R Who are among the Top 5 in "Operations Consulting"? Consultants and Consulting 16
I ISO 9001:2000 Implementation Project: How to find assistance (training, consulting)? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 54
A Business Processes and QMS for Telecommunications Consulting Company ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 6
M Product Realization Procedures and Exclusions for a Small Consulting Company ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 16
Wes Bucey Consulting ? Is it in YOUR Career Future? Career and Occupation Discussions 63
P Liability Insurance for local consulting jobs Consultants and Consulting 6
ScottK I was just asked to do some "consulting" work... Career and Occupation Discussions 12