Can YOU help? --> Unanswered questions <-- (Other than Marcelo's Informational posts)

Paint Supplier - Aluminum Alloy Wheel Manufacturer in India

Manoj Mathur

Quite Involved in Discussions
Friends,

As you know we are an Aluminum Alloy Wheel Manufacturer in India. We are looking for a Paint supplier who can supply us Powder Primer, Liquid Base coat Color Coat and clear lacquer. Any body know reliable supplier. This is an immediate attension please.

Friends,

As you know we are an Aluminum Alloy Wheel Manufacturer in India. We are looking for a Paint supplier who can supply us Powder Primer, Liquid Base coat Color Coat and clear lacquer. Any body know reliable supplier. This is an immediate attension please.
It's been a long time since you wrote this, Manoj. I know you still visit the Cove regularly - did you ever find a suitable supplier? Tell us about your experience!

Plus, I hope they aren't the people who did the wheels on my 2006 Chevrolet Cobalt! It flaked off after only 6,000 miles and there's a warranty campaign on those wheels for all Cobalts! What ever happened to APQP and following the Control Plan?:mg:

Look at my photo gallery to see the before and after pictures - before - grey painted wheels, after - polished aluminium finish!

Top Bottom