Part Submission Warrant - Omitting Parts of

M

Mike48

:bigwave:

The company I work for made a slight modification to the PSW as found in the PPAP manual. They deleted the second line of the note that states "Are plastic parts identified with appropriate ISO marking codes." I advised against this because I thought all of this material was proprietary, and availabe only for our use as is. Any comments?

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
A

Al Dyer

See AIAG PPAP Manual page 15 Note 2. While copies are allowed, I would think deletions from the form would be frowned upon.

D

D.Scott

I agree Al

But if we are taking a vote, I would be in favor of deleting the "run at rate" section. :biglaugh:

Dave

Howard Atkins

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Admin
IMHO delete what you want. The question is whether your customer will accept it.
If he accepts it no problem, but if not.........
You will have to resubmit.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J PSW (Part Submission Warrant) and Design Requirements APQP and PPAP 14
S Looking for a PPAP PSW, Part Submission Warrant, in Chinese APQP and PPAP 5
Moncia Part Submission Warrant - Customer Requirements for PSW Submission APQP and PPAP 7
D PSW (Part Submission Warrant) Question for Part Number Change APQP and PPAP 9
V Safety and/or Government Regulation question on a PSW (Part Submission Warrant) APQP and PPAP 6
V Is it OK to put 2 Part Numbers on 1 PSW (Part Submission Warrant)? APQP and PPAP 12
V What has more weight: Master Print or Part Submission Warrant? APQP and PPAP 4
A Does the PSW (Part Submission Warrant) need to be a controlled document? APQP and PPAP 7
automoto PPAP Forms - Part Submission (Warrant) form .xls Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 2
E PSW (Part Submission Warrant) for Service Parts APQP and PPAP 4
P PPAP Approval - Customer approval of PSW (part submission warrant) APQP and PPAP 5
S Material Supplier Part Submission Warrant (PSW) APQP and PPAP 2
I Confused on PPAP re-submission - Help on PSW (Part Submission Warrant) APQP and PPAP 3
M Spanish PSW (Part Submission Warrant) Needed APQP and PPAP 8
W Better Understanding of PSW (Part Submission Warrant) APQP and PPAP 7
B New PSW (Part Submission Warrant) - 4th Edition PPAP Manual APQP and PPAP 38
G Part Submission Warrant (PSW) dispute APQP and PPAP 19
S Can anybody tell me what the legal status of the Part Submission warrant (PSW) is? APQP and PPAP 3
D Seeking CURRENT PPAP Part Submission Warrant APQP and PPAP 7
D Truck Industry Part Submission Warrant APQP and PPAP 6
G Gage R&R - Where am I going wrong? Part of a FAIR submission (Aerospace) Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 2
JoCam Approving a Test House on a Medical Device as a part of a 510k Submission 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 3
S Is a Quality Manual part of a 510k Submission? Other US Medical Device Regulations 1
C Who in the supplier organization has to sign the PSW (Part Submission Warranty)? APQP and PPAP 6
P Part Submission Form - Need to submit PSW only once? APQP and PPAP 5
T Who signs PSW's? (PPAP Part Submission Warrants) APQP and PPAP 1
shimonv Bench Testing as part of 510(k) Submission US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 1
B Salary Requirements as part of initial resume/CV submission Career and Occupation Discussions 13
B Quality Stand Down form - Part of a PPAP submission to Johnson Controls Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 12
C New PPAP submission required when changing part number? APQP and PPAP 11
J PPAP (Production Part Approval Process) Submission Level Differences - Forms attached APQP and PPAP 17
W PPAP (Production Part Approval Process) - Clarify When submission is required APQP and PPAP 10
T Single Fault Condition IEC 60601 Clause 8.7.1 shorting Cr/Cl in Patient Applied Part IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 5
D Partial FAI - AS9102 -One single drawing has 10 part numbers AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 2
Anonymous16-2 21 CFR Part 11 - Steps to take if we want to validate an electronic system Pharmaceuticals (21 CFR Part 210, 21 CFR Part 211 and related Regulations) 2
T ISO 13485 8.3 - Non-Conforming Materials - on-line rework or part of process? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 11
DuncanGibbons Should the requirements FAA/EASA Part 21 be addressed within the QMS and AS9100D quality manual? AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 5
K IEC 62304 compliance - Code reviews as part of verification strategy IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 5
A 21 CFR part 11 - section 11.100 - Electronic Signature Certification Other US Medical Device Regulations 6
M AS9102B Detail Part/Assembly FAI Form 1 box 13; AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 2
M 2xMOPP insulation for Applied Part B. IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 4
A ISO 41001:2018 - Clause No.8 Operations Part Quality Management System (QMS) Manuals 2
NDesouza Getting Rid of Part Marking Errors Benchmarking 39
L Wearables 21 CFR Part 11 compliance Pharmaceuticals (21 CFR Part 210, 21 CFR Part 211 and related Regulations) 1
DuncanGibbons How are part cut out specimens made and tested? Manufacturing and Related Processes 1
S Internal calibrations - Part of an ISO 17025 accredited testing laboratory (Automotive) ISO 17025 related Discussions 3
Ed Panek 21 CFR Part 820 - FDA Label Requirements 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 8
S CQI-23 - Molding System Assessment - Control of part weight IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 5
DuncanGibbons Looking for example aerospace part CAD files to be used for a case study Career and Occupation Discussions 2
T Overvoltages consideration in Applied Part for RMS Calculation. IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 6