Partcertall v6.15 & R&R worksheet with the correct constants for the 3rd edition

I

IGORTS

Hi folks,

I have downloaded from the pdf files directory a file for the PPAP process PARTCERTALL6.05 and now I´m needing the latest version ( 6.15 or higher ).

Please send it me or tell me how get it.

Thanks

igor

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Marc

Hunkered Down for the Duration
Staff member
Admin
Howard is usually up on those. He may have a copy. I'd like to get the latest as well, so if you (or someone else) has a copy, I'd appreciate it as well.

I

IGORTS

Marc

Attached the latest version I have, in any case if you need the passwords contact me.

Thanks

Igor

Last edited by a moderator:
W

wangxingde

IGORTS said:
Marc

Attached the latest version I have, in any case if you need the passwords contact me.

Thanks

Igor
Do you have the newest Partcertall that can conformwith FMEA 3rd and MSA 3rd?

Howard Atkins

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Admin
File changed to complete PPAP file with no passwords

I supplied this in the first place and have not received an update. Is Delphi still supplying this?

I have seen that a lot of companies are still using the 2nd edition constants.
Attached is the R&R worksheet with the correct constants for the 3rd edition.

W

wangxingde

IGORTS said:
Marc

Thanks

Igor
Marc
I need the passwords. Could you give me?

W

wangxingde

IGORTS said:
Marc

Thanks

Igor
In sheet 10 FMEA, there are many link, but why the link can not use?

Bigfoot

Involved - Posts
Password for Partcertall

sbickley said:
Is anyone responding to this thread? If anyone has the passwords to this most recent file for Partcertall - please advise. Thanks in advance.
I am confused by the posts here. I just downloaded the zip file, unzipped it, and opened up the partcertall workbook, and started using it the FMEA sheet without entering any password. Are the problems with passwords related to something else? Possibly there is a firewall issue or access to downloading restrictions that are causing your problems.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
I Partcertall-6.06.xls Passwords APQP and PPAP 3
Howard Atkins PPAP forms - Delphi PPAP excel program - Partcertall - 6.06.xls Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 3
A Minitab - Using the INSERT command to copy-paste text from and to a worksheet Using Minitab Software 6
C PPAP GM 1411 WORKSHEET Fields - Compilation APQP and PPAP 3
Ajit Basrur How to allow users to enter values in a protected MS Excel worksheet ? Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 4
Y FDA - Does anyone have conduct the validation on GR&R worksheet before? Qualification and Validation (including 21 CFR Part 11) 7
N Product Validation Worksheet for the Electronic Manufacturing & Service Industry Human Factors and Ergonomics in Engineering 1
O Practical 8-D or similar Problem Solving worksheet or form Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 5
B How to copy rows to another worksheet based on the contents of a column Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 6
L AIAG CQI 15 Audits - Looking for the excel worksheet that goes with it Process Audits and Layered Process Audits 4
S Linearity Calculation Worksheet (including formula) General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 1
S Bias Calculation in Excel Worksheet Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 10
Q Excel worksheet - Help required (viewing specific number of rows/columns) Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 4
K Generic worksheet for calculating Supplier Chargeback and Cost of Poor Quality (COPQ) Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 2
A Kaizen Team Charter worksheet needed Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 4
Q Cause and Effect Worksheet Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 2
Q Supplier Design Review Worksheet from a customer Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 1
F Life Cycle Cost worksheet - Reliability and Maintainability of systems Reliability Analysis - Predictions, Testing and Standards 1
N IMDS as an outstanding item on a 1411 worksheet Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 8
quality1 Key Indicators Worksheet from Upper Management Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 20
M Process capability worksheet - how to create the Bell Curve? Capability, Accuracy and Stability - Processes, Machines, etc. 6
S Need help to test my excel worksheet based on ISO 3951 Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 1
R ISO/TS 16949 Gap Analysis Excel .xls Worksheet Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 15
C "CIF #" - 8D problem solving worksheet terminology Nonconformance and Corrective Action 8
S Process Description Worksheet (COP, MOP, SOP) example needed Manufacturing and Related Processes 3
H MSA Excel .xls worksheet that includes GR&R (Gage R&R), Bias, Linearity, etc. Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 15
ccochran Root Cause Worksheet - Attached Problem Solving, Root Cause Fault and Failure Analysis 15
V To formulate an Excel .xls worksheet for MSA on attribute data using Kappa Analysis Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 14
A FMEA Risk Priority Number Reduction Worksheet ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 17
D Drill Deep Worksheet and Read Across Matrix - GM specific requirements Customer and Company Specific Requirements 9
A CMM Uncertainty Level analysis - Seeking EXCEL .xls template or worksheet Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 2
Atul Khandekar Sample worksheet & Articles on use of FMEA in Aerospace/Aeronautical industry FMEA and Control Plans 4
A Error in MSA Manual - Discrimination - Bias Linearity Worksheet Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 7
R Internal Audit Worksheet - Numerous Examples Attached Internal Auditing 11
C Correct Calibration Method for Dial Depth Gage General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 6
S Is using ANSI/ASQ Z1.4-2008 the correct sampling plan to determine Pass/Fail of Apparel measurements? AQL - Acceptable Quality Level 4
K AS9100 - 7.3 - Are these black and white questions with specific correct answers AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 1
E Correct way to certify hydrostatic testing when it is not 100% (and Sample Size) Various Other Specifications, Standards, and related Requirements 6
R What is the correct way to refer to NIST? Calibration Frequency (Interval) 4
T Correct MSA study for an automated camera system which makes attribute inspection Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 1
M NANDO codes of products - These are not the GMDN codes, correct? EU Medical Device Regulations 4
K The correct way of doing a 2 Sample T test Reliability Analysis - Predictions, Testing and Standards 7
B PED 2014/68/EU - Is this Traceability audit finding correct? Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 4
K Assigning the Correct Procedures Applicable to Job Titles General Auditing Discussions 15
JoshuaFroud How important is using the "correct" GMDN? Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 13
M Specifications Aerospace - Who is responsible for providing the correct specification(s) AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 14
supadrai OEM Changing the name of the manufacturer - length of process? Is 1-3 months correct? Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 0
J How long should I have to correct an audit finding? VDA Standards - Germany's Automotive Standards 7
E SPC for Dummies - The correct meaning of all the graphs Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 3
C UDI Label Verification - How do we ensure the barcode is correct and prove it? 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 4