Partcertall v6.15 & R&R worksheet with the correct constants for the 3rd edition

I

IGORTS

Hi folks,

I have downloaded from the pdf files directory a file for the PPAP process PARTCERTALL6.05 and now I´m needing the latest version ( 6.15 or higher ).

Please send it me or tell me how get it.

Thanks

igor

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
Howard is usually up on those. He may have a copy. I'd like to get the latest as well, so if you (or someone else) has a copy, I'd appreciate it as well.

I

IGORTS

Marc

Attached the latest version I have, in any case if you need the passwords contact me.

Thanks

Igor

Last edited by a moderator:
W

wangxingde

IGORTS said:
Marc

Attached the latest version I have, in any case if you need the passwords contact me.

Thanks

Igor

Do you have the newest Partcertall that can conformwith FMEA 3rd and MSA 3rd?

Howard Atkins

Forum Administrator
Leader
Admin
File changed to complete PPAP file with no passwords

I supplied this in the first place and have not received an update. Is Delphi still supplying this?

I have seen that a lot of companies are still using the 2nd edition constants.
Attached is the R&R worksheet with the correct constants for the 3rd edition.

W

wangxingde

IGORTS said:
Marc

Thanks

Igor

Marc
I need the passwords. Could you give me?

W

wangxingde

IGORTS said:
Marc

Thanks

Igor

In sheet 10 FMEA, there are many link, but why the link can not use?

B

Bigfoot

Password for Partcertall

sbickley said:
Is anyone responding to this thread? If anyone has the passwords to this most recent file for Partcertall - please advise. Thanks in advance.

I am confused by the posts here. I just downloaded the zip file, unzipped it, and opened up the partcertall workbook, and started using it the FMEA sheet without entering any password. Are the problems with passwords related to something else? Possibly there is a firewall issue or access to downloading restrictions that are causing your problems.

Top Bottom