Partial non applicability of ISO 9001 Cl. 7.1.5 (not having services)?

Q

QAMTY

Hi everybody

What Should I consider for not to apply completely the 7.1.5 clause?
For example, I only produce metalic parts, (my product) and into my system I have procedures to control only measurement devices, I dont sell services.

But in 2015, we have to consider resources to monitoring and measuring products and services.

Additionally in my scope I only state, I produce metalics parts.

So the question is:
Could I not to apply partially 7.1.5 (not having services)? or should I ignore this requirement and not modifying my current documents?

Or should I modify my documents saying that in case of a sudden requirement of services, in that moment I would consider how to monitor and measure that service?

Please explain how can Address this issue.

Thanks

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

dsanabria

Quite Involved in Discussions
Hi everybody

What Should I consider for not to apply completely the 7.1.5 clause?
For example, I only produce metalic parts, (my product) and into my system I have procedures to control only measurement devices, I dont sell services.

But in 2015, we have to consider resources to monitoring and measuring products and services.

Additionally in my scope I only state, I produce metalics parts.

So the question is:
Could I not to apply partially 7.1.5 (not having services)? or should I ignore this requirement and not modifying my current documents?

Or should I modify my documents saying that in case of a sudden requirement of services, in that moment I would consider how to monitor and measure that service?

Please explain how can Address this issue.

Thanks
First - Define services... (This is what the auditors will ask you)

Second - I personally would leave it alone - you never know what the future holds..

MVladimir

Involved - Posts
QAMTY
You are absolutelly correct.
If you have not any services at the present time you can partially exclude the 7.1.5 clause on a reasonable basis. Do not forget about justification of your decision. And forget about future activities with respect to service, because you can update your QMS at any time.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Non ASTM Partial Immersion LGT emergent stem correction General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 3
qualprod What do CB´s change when doing a partial moving ? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 1
Q Full or Partial FAI? AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 5
D Partial FAI - AS9102 - One single drawing has 10 part numbers AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 5
S IATF 16949 - Partial traceability of Aftermarket products IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 5
B Temperature loop: partial calibration General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 10
S CTS/CSE Waveforms Testing - Partial Recognition of IEC 60601-2-25 Standard by FDA IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 3
B AS9102 - Completing Partial FAI's for Baseline Part Numbers AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 1
P AS9102 full FAl or a partial FAI after production inactivity period AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 3
C Partial Design Validation and changes to a critical supplier 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 4
J Use of Harmonised Standards (Full or Partial) ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 1
M Partial Implementation of ISO 9001 in a Company ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 13
T Is a Removable Partial Denture classified as Class I Medical Device? EU Medical Device Regulations 6
M "Partial Design" Designation and Applicable ISO 9001:2015 Exemptions ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 13
S When to switch from a Partial AS9102 back to a Full AS9102 AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 6
M Partial Compliance to an ISO Standard for Medical Device CE Marking EU Medical Device Regulations 13
K Partial FAI on Semi-Complete Parts question ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 1
N Can we do a Partial Gamma Validation on a Similar Product (Syringes) ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 6
M Partial Incoming (Receiving) Inspection Delivery Inspection. Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 4
D Delta or Partial FAI (First Article Inspection) - What are the differences? AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 3
D Partial FAI form requirements AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 8
D Partial ISO TS 16949 Certification IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 14
A Classification of Medical Device with Partial Compliance with a particular standard IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 5
P Part 11 Hybrid System - Partial paper based record but with e-signature Qualification and Validation (including 21 CFR Part 11) 4
J AS9102 FAI (First Article Inspection) Full or Partial - Changes to NC programming Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 3
S Error Accumulation - Combined Result without going to Partial Derivitaves Capability, Accuracy and Stability - Processes, Machines, etc. 2
B Partial Joint (Hip Prosthesis) Replacement Class inquiry EU Medical Device Regulations 3
T Partial Shipping of Lots - Shipping of product prior to the lot being completed ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 4
I Partial Least Square Regression Result - Question Using Minitab Software 3
E Interpreting Partial Least Square Results Using Minitab Software 1
B Not Full (Partial) Lot at End of the Shift - Sample Size AQL - Acceptable Quality Level 4
S "Partial Buyout" Considerations for TS system - HELP IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 13
G Dealing with non conformity caused by Supplier Components detected in the production line IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 8
M Who are the go to companies for non-destructive hardness testing? General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 3
R Non conformance (NC) or Corrective & Preventive action (CAPA) CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 7
M How does IEC-60601-1 apply to a non-medical device in the patient vicinity? IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 1
A FDA guidance on non-sterile Medical Device Packaging Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 6
E Qualification for non gmp service providers Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 1
R MDD x PPE Directive - Statement of Non-Applicability EU Medical Device Regulations 3
B Exclusions or justification for non-applicability of IEC standards Reliability Analysis - Predictions, Testing and Standards 1
C Non-EU Language Requirements Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 3
A Non-Conformances Found After 3rd Party Sorting Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 12
T ISO 13485 8.3 - Non-Conforming Materials - on-line rework or part of process? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 11
N Audit non-compliance API Q1 - Use of External Documents 4.4.4 in Product Realization Oil and Gas Industry Standards and Regulations 5
D Using non-conforming components even though the final assembly is conforming? Manufacturing and Related Processes 5
N Competent Authority notification for non-EU manufacturer EU Medical Device Regulations 4
M CE marking for NON-EU EU Medical Device Regulations 0
E Non-GMP examples in Pharmaceutical industry Pharmaceuticals (21 CFR Part 210, 21 CFR Part 211 and related Regulations) 2
blile Increasing PFMEA occurrence ranking after non-conformance FMEA and Control Plans 4
S Non-Conformance and Deviations ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 4