Passed the AATT Exam - What come comes next?

A

Auditman64

Hi Gang,

I finally passed the AATT exam (AS9100 Rev C) and I'm looking forward to moving this process along to become an AEA auditor.

To be clear I passed AS9100 Rev C version, and I am fully aware that Rev D has been released, and that current, certified AEA auditors will have to transition & update to Rev D at some point.

My two "simple" questions are these......

1.) Do I have time before I have to go through the process of transitioning up to Rev D, and if so how much time do I have?

2.) Can I now start the application process with Plexus to become an AEA auditor now that I have passed the AATT exam under AS9100 Rev C, or do I have to test & update to Rev D before I can do so?

Thanks in advance.......

Sidney Vianna

Post Responsibly
Leader
Admin
Re: Passed the AATT Exam.....questions as to what come comes next

Do I have time before I have to go through the process of transitioning up to Rev D, and if so how much time do I have?
If I remember correctly, the supplemental rule number 3 from the IAQG stipulates that after mid June, all audits would have to be done to revision D. That leaves you very little time to perform audits against revision C.

A

Auditman64

Re: Passed the AATT Exam.....questions as to what come comes next

Meaning......(yes) I would have to go through the 12 hour IAQG 9100:2016 Series Delta Training Program? (9100:2016 Online Update Component)

Here's the link: https://www.iaqgtraining.com/store/offers-delta/9100-2016-delta

If I have to do this "prior" to applying to Plexus for my AEA cert, fine - I just want to be sure that I actually do before I dive into it, especially if I can hold off for a little bit.

To be clear, I am not a certified AEA auditor at this time, I'm still working my way towards that goal. I'm not conducting any AS9100 audits at this time

Top Bottom