Performing a Gage R&R Study with Minitab 13

B

breitman

Hello Everyone,
I recently was asked to perform a gage r&r study and enter the data into Minitab 13. I have a little problem, I have no clue how to use Minitabl et alone enter data for an R&R. Any instructions would be a blessing.

I have looked at Minitab website, and all the info is for Minitab 16...

Best Regards,

BReitman :bigwave:

B

Barbara B

Re: Performing a Gage R&R Study with Minitab 13 - Gage R&R Newbie

Minitab 13? That's pretty old stuff :bigwave:

You'll find a short introduction to Minitab 13 on Penn State's University and something more on scribd.com Six Sigma and Minitab 13 (slide 265ff.) Unfortunately neither provides specific informations about Gage R&R analysis.

The Gage R&R (crossed) menu is here (in Minitab 13):
Stat > Quality Tools > Gage R&R Study (Crossed)
If you need more information about how the data has to be prepared and what options could be used for the analysis, click on the "Help"-button (bottom left in the dialog box).

Be careful with the results: Default values were changed by AIAG (e.g. 6.0 instead of 5.15 standard deviations recommended since 2010), so Minitab 13 will use the old defaults and I'm not quite sure if this could be changed in the old release.

Hope this helps,

Barbara

B

breitman

Thank you NikiQSM but, i need to know how to enter the data into the cells.

B

breitman

Thank you Barbara. It seems we have some outdated material here. I will try your advice and get back to you.

B

Berg.Jlle

Hello Everyone,
I recently was asked to perform a gage r&r study and enter the data into Minitab 13. I have a little problem, I have no clue how to use Minitabl et alone enter data for an R&R. Any instructions would be a blessing.

I have looked at Minitab website, and all the info is for Minitab 16...

Best Regards,

BReitman :bigwave:

Hi.

Using Google search I found some material published by Stephanie Spencer. Please see the attached file.
I could not find many available docs about Minitab 13. :deadhorse:

Regards.

Attachments

• Minitab-13.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 157
Top Bottom