PFMEA Software search

Daniel O.

Starting to get Involved
Hello everyone,

My company is looking for a software to create and manage FMEA, Control Plans, FlowCharts... and link all these documents with production logs to be able to contol the process and change management. It seems that nobody wants to be in charge of looking for this software and the ball is now in quality's roof (after processes department and digital transformation quitting...) so here I am waiting for your advice and suggestions.

Johnny Quality

Quite Involved in Discussions
Daniel,

Similar to leftoverture we do it all in Excel. One Excel file has all the PPAP documentation in separate sheets.

You could try the AIAG CTS Software available here, however I've never tried it and we did have a discussion on it and it seemed to be not user friendly. You can read the topic we had on it here.

Daniel O.

Starting to get Involved
Until now we've been using excell for CP and a custom access database for FMEA (a very old one). But now that we have to change the calculation methodology due to the AP, the company wants to put it all together with a strong software.

Daniel O.

Starting to get Involved
Thank you all for your answers!

Have a look at CTS from AIAG. Have used it for some time and works for me.
Greg, do you know if CTS allows comunication with other software? The idea is to get the production data live and evaluate vs Control Plan.

QualityImre

Starting to get Involved
Hi. The IQ FMEA software will be a good choice. My new colleague has an experience with this software and in the future we will also purchase it. Also you can check the Datalyzer as well.

Top Bottom