Definition Planned Arrangements - Definition

V

vanputten

Does anyone have a definition of Planned Arrangements that they find useful? I checked many books, glossaries, ISO 9000, ISO 9001 and I did an Elsmar Cove forum search. I did not find anything.

Thank you.

Randy

Super Moderator
Re: Defintion of Planned Arrangements

Yep, that's pretty much it...What ever you say you are going to do (documented or not)

I'll be challenged on this next statement, but hey I'm new at this stuff...

Your procedures and instructions are nothing more than plans you have developed to do stuff...Just take an objective look and you'll see what I saying.

Another example...You tell your wife "We're gonna eat at...and then we'll go ..." Nothing more than a "planned arrangement"

So it's really wide open and again it's pretty clear what what is meant by the phrase.

Jen Kirley

Quality and Auditing Expert
Leader
Admin

Go won't get any challenges out of me Randy! :D

somashekar

Leader
Admin

Does anyone have a definition of Planned Arrangements that they find useful? I checked many books, glossaries, ISO 9000, ISO 9001 and I did an Elsmar Cove forum search. I did not find anything.

Thank you.
It is all about deciding in advance,
Why
When
What
Where
by Who
&
How
an activity will be executed...

Marcelo

Inactive Registered Visitor

Planned arrangements are related to your product realization plans (meaning, quality plans, process mappings, etc, where you defined the requirements for your processes). Take a look at ISO 10005 for some examples.

Your procedures and instructions are nothing more than plans you have developed to do stuff...Just take an objective look and you'll see what I saying.

Procedures and instructions are generally results of plans, not the plans themselves. Plans define requirements - they are related to specifications. Procedures and instructions are ways to carry out activities and processes.

Top Bottom