Plastic mold injection manufacturing - Quality Manual examples please

K

kevinmurphy

My new company - (7 months) is now finally allowing me some time to begin a Quality Manual. does anyone have any examples from a plastics manufacturer I could examine? :thanx:

P

Phil P

Hi Kevin,

Quality manuals don't need to be specific to an industry, the detail should be in the procedures (who does what and when). There are many examples of manuals and procedures in this site, and a handy serach function at the top to help you find them. Have a look through, if you need any advice dont hesitate to ask. There are loads of experienced people here.

Best of luck.

K

kevinmurphy

QM - manufacturing

Thanks for the input. I actually was the QA mgr for a credit counseling compnay for 2 years until I documented a major NCR. After passing the 3rd audit for them I was let go for this. They still have not corrected this major NCR because BSI has not audited that section yet. (has to do w/board members owning marketing companies).

Manufacturing is new to me but your right - it's all about documenting processes, procedures, records, CAPA and continual improvement right?

:thanx:

H

heaqu

Hi KEvin,
I am in a similar situation but for the fact that I do have a quality manual. The down side to it is the fact that it is all in Korean. My company is starting it's first North American venture. If any one has some generic job descriptions and work instruction templates I would love to see them. PLease.

R

ralphsulser

heaqu,
Like Phil stated above, there are some good examples on this site. Just do a search, and find the attachments. I'm sure you will find something to get you started to tailor to your operation.

J

joansun

:) read all you said,

i am currently work in a mold factory, many things do not known, especially the drawings, it is a terrible thing to me if the boss ask me to translate some terms for him. just wonder how i can got the knowledge i need for the engineers are not very good at english and i am the only sales.

Er..maybe, i should try best.

BradM

Leader
Admin
:) read all you said,

i am currently work in a mold factory, many things do not known, especially the drawings, it is a terrible thing to me if the boss ask me to translate some terms for him. just wonder how i can got the knowledge i need for the engineers are not very good at english and i am the only sales.

Er..maybe, i should try best.

Well, hello there and thanks for coming along and posting!

Did you need any assistance with something, or were you just making observations regarding the other data?

I'm sorry, but I cannot tell if you have a question or not.

Please feel free to repost if you have a question, or need some help. We're more than happy to offer up what we can.

M

mohlapa

What does a quality manual compose of?i must prepare a quality manual based on ISO 9001:2000 documentation,where do i start?what is it required?

Top Bottom