Plating Shop - Forums specifically related to the plating / metal finishing industry

B

Brite

Hello,
I am new to this forum so sorry if this question has already been answered but I'm a little lost.

I am looking for forums specifically related to the plating / metal finishing industry within the ISO 9001:2008 thread. Can some one post a link ?

Wes Bucey

Prophet of Profit
Re: Plating Shop - Forums specifically related to the plating / metal finishing indus

Hello,
I am new to this forum so sorry if this question has already been answered but I'm a little lost.

I am looking for forums specifically related to the plating / metal finishing industry within the ISO 9001:2008 thread. Can some one post a link ?
I'm sorry to report that my first choice for go to info about metal finishing, plating, etc. has ceased publication after 111 years (although I was a faithful reader, I didn't start with their first publication, regardless of how old you may think I am;))

They wrote
Metal Finishing Magazine to Cease Publication

18 December 2013
Final issue will be the November-December 2013 dual edition.

Elsevier, Inc. has announced plans to cease publication of Metal Finishing magazine, effective Dec. 31, 2013. The final issue will be the November/December 2013 edition, and the last Universal Guidebook will be the newly released 2013/14 edition.
We are proud to have been a part of Metal Finishing?s 111-year storied history of serving the surface finishing industry, and we thank our loyal readers for their support over the years.

Please note that past editions of Metal Finishing will be archived on ScienceDirect.com, Elsevier?s vast portal of technical articles and research papers.

Alternatively, we encourage readers to subscribe to related peer-reviewed journals such as Surface Coatings & Technology, Thin Solid Films, Progress in Organic Coatings and Surface Science, among others.

You may subscribe to these publications online at www.sciencedirect.com
Perhaps a little research at Sciencedirect.com will lead you to the answers you seek.

B

Brite

Re: Plating Shop - Forums specifically related to the plating / metal finishing indus

Thank you. I will look into both websites shortly.

Top Bottom