Play this game. Try to kick the ball & beat me !!

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Manix

Get Involved!!!
Trusted Information Resource
2092 is the best I could muster, will try again later when I am not supposed to be working! :notme:

I

IEGeek - 2006

I went 3,650 Monkey Meters and I have no idea how I did it....

Fun way to kill time while on a conference call though...

Thanks

I

IEGeek - 2006

After telling my employees to go away (as I had very important things to do) I went 4,099 Monkey Meters :applause: (I think a monkey meter is less than a metric meter...)

I

IEGeek - 2006

Wait -- you did this on your lunch hour?????

It has consumed my morning....

Just, kidding. Cute game

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Informational EU – October 2019 update – State-of-play of joint assessments of Notified Bodies in the medical device sector Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 2
M Informational EU – State-of-play of joint assessments of Notified Bodies in the medical device sector – June 2019 Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
R How to SHOW the importance of checklists, through some team gaming or play? Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 37
M Informational EU – Update on state-of-play of joint assessments of Notified Bodies in the medical device sector Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 1
M Medical Device News State-of-play of joint assessments of Notified Bodies in the medical device sector EU Medical Device Regulations 0
B Where do CQI Assessment requirements come into play? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 2
Marc Over 2,300 MS-DOS games now completely free to play at Internet Archive Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 0
AnaMariaVR2 3 Ways To Deal With People Who Play Office Politics Against You Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 7
W Let's play... Classify My Medical Device!!! EU Medical Device Regulations 15
A Have you seen the Green Bay Packers play? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 26
C At what stage does Design Control play a role in Medical Device Development ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 2
Z Customer play significant role when Input or not? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 5
P What Video Games do you play? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 29
Marc Fowl Play on Highway Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 1
W Games people play...needed for basic ISO training ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 23
Y Russian Roulette - Interviewer suggests to play imaginary Russian Roulette with you Brain Teasers and Puzzles 9
S Where does least significant digit come into play? Measurement Uncertainty (MU) 8
K Work Station Setup - How can we put the 5S rule into play? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 10
Marc Thinking of Vista OS from Microsoft? Will it play HD-DVDs or Blu-ray? After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 2
T When do the requirements of AS9102 come into play? First Article AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 9
Marc The 50 Year History of Play-Doh Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 5
Marc Fingerprint Scanners Fooled By Play-Doh After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 3
C What is Money for? Where does Barter come into play? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 19
Q Ideas for teaching statistics by using games - Games Trainers Play Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 2
Q Games trainers play to teach basic statistical concepts Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 2
T Production Planning/Expediting folk don't play by the ISO/TS rules IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 28
8 Creating Flow and Pull Game Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 1
L Game Changer - Standing Apart from our Competitors Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 11
D Mad Metrology - A fun Metrology Game General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 4
K Soccer Game: Philippine Azkals vs LA Galaxy. Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 0
8 Single Piece Flow Game - Understanding the Principles and Logic of Single Piece Flow Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 3
W Is ITAR fair game for audit during AS9100 Registration AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 10
H TPM Game/Simulation/Exercise Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 3
J Lean Simulation Game Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 9
Q Brain Game - Memorize the number position Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 9
J New 3 words game Brain Teasers and Puzzles 22
S Nintendo DS Brain Training game Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 1
P Game: 3 words at a time!!! Brain Teasers and Puzzles 43
Tom W GO WINGS! - Game 7 - June 2009 Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 4
B TPM Training Game/Simulation? Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 1
J ISO 9001 applied to the game of golf ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 7
Marc Urinal video game launched Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 1
michellemmm Free Rice - Fun way to do some Charity while enjoying the Game Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 5
E Lean Game or good Lean Exercises for Classroom Training needed Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 9
Stijloor Who Wants to Win a Million Dollars? - The Science Game Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 4
R Mini game for QCC (Quality Control Circle) Training Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 6
Jim Wynne Program and Game Giveaway of the Day After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 2
C DFM Training exercise or game - Seeking Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 3
samer Measure your intelligence - frogs game Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 14
V Mensa Invitational - The Word Game Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 15