Please help me define training requirements for a Career in Regulatory Affairs

SGquality

Quite Involved in Discussions
Hello,

I have been in Regulatory Affairs for a medical device for last 3 years and know reasonably well about the regualtory affairs for US markets. Now my company wants me to lead the regualtory Affairs of US aqnd Europe activities and want me to be a champion and to lead in our company.

In this regards, would some one help me to define the relevant training and certification required to be "competent" in this field ?

Thank you in advance :thanks:

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

somashekar

Staff member
Super Moderator
Re: Pls help me define training requirements for Regulatory Affairs

Hello,

I have been in Regulatory Affairs for a medical device for last 3 years and know reasonably well about the regualtory affairs for US markets. Now my company wants me to lead the regualtory Affairs of US aqnd Europe activities and want me to be a champion and to lead in our company.

In this regards, would some one help me to define the relevant training and certification required to be "competent" in this field ?

Thank you in advance :thanks:
How would you like to take a certification from RAPS

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Contract Review - Please help me define the requirement 7.2.2 Info needed Contract Review Process 9
D Amendment Class II - Please confirm if the submission is by email (Canada) - Help Canada Medical Device Regulations 0
O Please, help with document on ISO/ TS 17758 and (IDF 87: 1979). Thank you. Manufacturing and Related Processes 1
B Will you please help me with my academic project? Repair & calibration service for test equipment ISO 17025 related Discussions 0
L Please help me with the process of getting ISO 9001 certified Quality Management System (QMS) Manuals 15
K Please help identify appropriate statistical treatment Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 13
K Please Help! what is ARL for the range and standard deviation Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 0
R Please help me with attached copy of AS 9100D internal audit check sheet AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 2
L Please help my division with quality [long] Service Industry Specific Topics 1
J Please help me understand what a process is ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 5
V Revised ISO std vs ISO13485:2003 - Help Please!!! ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 4
L Newly API Q1 9th Edition applicant HELP please =) Oil and Gas Industry Standards and Regulations 3
S Informational Please help this newbie understand ISO 9001 Work Instructions ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 44
Y Please help me solve a DOE problem - New Minitab User Using Minitab Software 36
R Please help with the construction of OC curves Using Minitab Software 7
M Please help to analyze Response Surface Methodology by using Minitab 16 Using Minitab Software 6
M Please help to change the numbering in level 3 of structure Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 1
D Please help for the CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) Exam Professional Certifications and Degrees 2
S Please help on ISO 13485 medical device related services Other Medical Device Related Standards 1
K Please help me to generate a Production Chart Manufacturing and Related Processes 4
R Please help me with Welding Symbols Manufacturing and Related Processes 5
I Please help me with some Templates Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 2
B Help with NDC (Number of Distinct Categories) Please Six Sigma 2
N If ew(t)=2339, how do I find T? Please help on Maths Problem Brain Teasers and Puzzles 3
C Clarification On Internal Auditor Requirements - Please help Internal Auditing 10
P ISO 9001:2008 Gap Analysis Template - Please help ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 8
B Product Realisation Process Map - Need some help, please review and comment ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 6
T Please help me interpret my GR&R results Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 2
M Can anybody help me with Management Review scenario please? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 8
V Help needed with ISO 14001 Procedures please ISO 14001:2015 Specific Discussions 7
C I'm from Malaysia, just graduate 1 year - Looking for a job...Please help me. Career and Occupation Discussions 3
N I have 2 groups to compare - Minitab and stats newbie - Please help Using Minitab Software 18
K Please help Calculate Audit Man Days Process Audits and Layered Process Audits 8
B 5 Why help needed Please kindly review Problem Solving, Root Cause Fault and Failure Analysis 15
D Please help to set Weighing Indicator SI4010R General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 1
G Newbie in IMDS - Please help me understand what I have to do RoHS, REACH, ELV, IMDS and Restricted Substances 4
B Green Initiative - Please help me in preparing Go Green Steps.... Sustainability, Green Initiatives and Ecology 6
Ron Rompen Shiftwork Scheduling - An unusual problem - Need help please Human Factors and Ergonomics in Engineering 13
S Opening Up Tolerances - We have over 6000 live drawings - help please Design and Development of Products and Processes 6
N Help please - Mechanical Latch Design Principles? Design and Development of Products and Processes 2
K Scoring Scale for Internal Audits - Please help finding the right terms Internal Auditing 44
D Need some help with a formula in Excel Please! Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 11
T Help With GR&R (Gage R&R) on JMP ***JMP people please help*** Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 2
M 'Searched' virus? Cannot delete folder - HELP please After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 33
G Hazardous Waste Consignment Note - Please Help Miscellaneous Environmental Standards and EMS Related Discussions 2
R Please help us to understand clause 5.5.2 of ISO 9001 ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 3
R Please help me to convert from ISO9001 to ISO13485 ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 10
C Help me out please - Trig diameter question Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 10
M Implementing TS 16949 in a new stamping plant - Help please IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 4
M Re: Gage R&R - Please help, how do I finish this? Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 11