Please recommend preparatory reading for AS9100 Rev C Lead Assessor Course

G

gardnere

Joy, Thank you so much for your tips. Again, I have the AATT starting Jan 30th and please provide any additional information about this course if you have the time and energy. Regards Ed. :cool:

Sidney Vianna

Post Responsibly
Leader
Admin
Again, I have the AATT starting Jan 30th and please provide any additional information about this course if you have the time and energy.
The AATT course covers how the auditors should be planning, performing and reporting audits, in accordance with the AS9101D standard. To that effect, you may benefit if you familiarize yourself with the AS9101D FAQ document.

J

Joy

Joy, Thank you so much for your tips. Again, I have the AATT starting Jan 30th and please provide any additional information about this course if you have the time and energy. Regards Ed. :cool:

I have energy but I am afraid as my experience is now little old.Sidney's point is very important.Please read all FAQs at least two times.For the AS9100 portion of test,I would suggest you to read the standard few times.However, don't depend solely on your memory to select the answer.

Good wishes and prayer for your passing.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

gardnere

Joy, Thank you again for the great information and for your assistance. Have a great upcoming week. :bigwave:

G

gardnere

Joy, You're loaded with excellent advice about the AATT. Thank you much for your many comments and have a good week. Ed

Last edited by a moderator:
G

gardnere

Sidney, Thank you much for the FAQ document. It has become very useful...Ed

S

savvylady

Prepare well for AATT as the failure rate is high.There is a thread with lot of tips on AATT.You can check my tips there.
I am taking the course the first week of June. Why do you think the failure rate is high?

Top Bottom