Please Review my Design and Development Plan

pearson114

Involved In Discussions
One division of the company I work for are ISO9001 approved, and they are looking to extend their scope of approval to include 7.3.

Personally, anywhere I have ever been involved with the QMS has excluded 7.3 so in all honesty I'm pretty much a novice on the clause.

I've put together a bit of a plan, which I have attached. The idea is for the design engineers/authorities to use this to document in order to ensure all required aspects of the design have been considered, and to provide of record of this.

Can anyone with experience in this please let me know if I'm on the right tracks with this?

Thank you.

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Please review my ISO 9001:2015 Internal Audit Plan Process Audits and Layered Process Audits 7
S New Interaction of Processes ISO 9001:2015 - Please Review ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 5
M New Quality Policy for ISO 9001:2015 - Please Review ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 5
S Please review my Risk Analysis Table ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 13
S Please Review my APQP Training Material APQP and PPAP 4
M Continual Improvement Procedure - Please review Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 1
B Please review my Vernier Caliper Gauge R&R Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 8
N Please Review My Tracking System Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 12
M Quality Policy Draft - Please review Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 24
F Please review my Process Flow / PFMEA / Control Plan FMEA and Control Plans 12
A Sequence and Interaction of the Processes - Please review my Process Map ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 12
insect warfare Please Review my Quality Manual Draft Quality Management System (QMS) Manuals 11
R ISO 13485 Mind Map attached - Please review and comment ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 1
Q Method of Document Management (Control) in Engineering - Please Review ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 4
M Incoming (Receiving) Inspection Procedure - Please Review Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 7
B Please review my QMS Overview Map ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 13
B Product Realisation Process Map - Need some help, please review and comment ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 6
W Please review and critique our new Document Control Procedure ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 4
M Can anybody help me with Management Review scenario please? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 8
H Supplier Monthly Performance Score Card - Please Review Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 5
W Cpk, GD&T & Minitab? Please review my methods Capability, Accuracy and Stability - Processes, Machines, etc. 16
A Wolfram Mathematica 8 - Review or Opinions Please Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 1
A Development Project Template - Please Review and Critique Design and Development of Products and Processes 3
B 5 Why help needed Please kindly review Problem Solving, Root Cause Fault and Failure Analysis 15
6 Food Safety Objectives - Please Review Food Safety - ISO 22000, HACCP (21 CFR 120) 4
G Uncertainty Calculation in Excel - Please review my calculation General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 2
J Quality Objective Measureables - Please Review ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 14
Colin Simple Preventive Action Procedure - Service Company (Please Review) Preventive Action and Continuous Improvement 20
Y Sample Data Charts (Excel table) - Please review Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 34
J Internal Audit Schedule - Please review my Internal Audit Schedule Internal Auditing 19
S Document Control Procedure Please Review Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 37
J Resume Critique - Please review my resume Career and Occupation Discussions 5
O ISO 9001 Quality Systems Manual (QSM) advice - Please review Quality Management System (QMS) Manuals 8
J Management Review "planned interval" define please ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 23
ScottK Soliciting Feedback for my final Black Belt project -please review my Project Charter Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 4
N Please review this Quality Policy ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 6
A Process description template - Please review ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 1
K Risk Management Procedure - Please review AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 8
N Please review my Quality Policy ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 17
kmyers Please Review my Product Realization Map ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 9
9 ECR (Engineering Change Request) process - Please critique / review Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 10
J Contract Review - Please help me define the requirement 7.2.2 Info needed Contract Review Process 9
M Quality Manual - please review Quality Management System (QMS) Manuals 6
R Please review my process map Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 5
W Global Phased PPAP and APQP Training - Please Review and Comment Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 8
H Please Review my Quality Manual (short manual) Quality Management System (QMS) Manuals 7
M Configuration Management - Please review my procedure AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 5
K Interpretation of 'Breakpoint' in MSA - Please review my data Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 1
H Please Review my High Level QM (Quality Management) Process Map Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 57
Anerol C Please Review and Critique my Metal Fabrication Industry Quality Manual ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 12