Please review my process map

R

Ramizz

Hello,

Please have a look at the attached process map then advice me how to improve it!

Note that the process was designed for six sigma (DFSS), and we didn't have an idea collection and processing system before.

Thank you,

Ramizz

Attachments

• Future Process Map.jpg
    Future Process Map.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 695

GStough

Leader
Super Moderator
Hello,

Please have a look at the attached process map then advice me how to improve it!

Note that the process was designed for six sigma (DFSS), and we didn't have an idea collection and processing system before.

Thank you,

Ramizz

Hello Ramizz, and welcome to the Cove! :bigwave:

I opened your attachment, but found the text was difficult to read. :( Is there any way you can make the font/text more legible, maybe use bold-face?

If anyone else can read it, perhaps they will make comments on it. :)

Coury Ferguson

Moderator here to help
Trusted Information Resource
Hello Ramizz, and welcome to the Cove! :bigwave:

I opened your attachment, but found the text was difficult to read. :( Is there any way you can make the font/text more legible, maybe use bold-face?

If anyone else can read it, perhaps they will make comments on it. :)

I can't read it to well either.

Ramizz said:
Hello,

Thank you,

Ramizz

May I suggest that you attached the "original" process map as an attachment not a thumbnail.

Le Chiffre

Quite Involved in Discussions
From a readability point of view, it's fine when opened in a new window, the new forum software opens it by default with the dark border and reduces the size making it illegible - try right-click, open in new tab/window.

From a content point of view, i can't comment as I'm not a Six Sigma person.

R

Ramizz

Thank you Madannc.

Here is the Process Map in the PDF format.

Thanks,

Ramizz

Attachments

• Should-be Process Map.pdf
    21 KB · Views: 468
Top Bottom