Poster ideas needed - Need for washing hands - Food Environment

P

PAULM

Wonder if anyone can help,

Need pics for ideas on creating some posters
about the need for washing hands extra in a
food handling enviroment.

The boss want's humour and if possible shock
tactics are to be used to make people think that they better wash there hands.

anyone know of any good sites for this type of stuff?

kind regards

PMM.

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
Sorry I can't help out here. I'm not very creative and I can't remember ever seeing anything other than the standard stuff on signs. I can't remember seeing any that were funny.

Hi,

I don't know about humor, but how about a series of pictures of a hand, in gradually increasing magnification? That could certainly provide a shock...

Claes

Kevin Mader

One of THE Original Covers!
Leader
Admin
I would recommend educating folks on the importants of washing.

Posters will be as effective as the placards I see in fast food restaurants (Employees wash hands before returning to work). Mostly worth a laugh. You shouldn't rely on external prompts. Folks must realize internally that washing their hands ensures a good environment. I like the suggestion of the magnified hands, but used in a education seminar rather than a series of posters.

Regards,

Kevin

E

energy

Martin
You got lucky? When I went to the site you referenced and clicked through "Safety", one is greeted with a large picture of two hands washing in water. It was for Occupational Dermatitus, but pretty much what was wanted.
Way to go!

Bill

V

vasilist

PAULM said:
Wonder if anyone can help,

Need pics for ideas on creating some posters
about the need for washing hands extra in a
food handling enviroment.

The boss want's humour and if possible shock
tactics are to be used to make people think that they better wash there hands.

anyone know of any good sites for this type of stuff?

kind regards

PMM.

Dear Paulm

i have a very big collection of information concerning handwashing from pictures to videos, from word files to presentations and of course web pages. If you need any assistance by now please inform me ([email protected]).

Regards

Randy

Super Moderator
Just research and find pictures of folks with amoebic dysentary (one of the funnest times in my life) or pictures of the effects of fecal contamination food poisoning (yummy).

Al Rosen

Leader
Super Moderator
Randy said:
Just research and find pictures of folks with amoebic dysentary (one of the funnest times in my life) or pictures of the effects of fecal contamination food poisoning (yummy).
Or, a website devoted to OCD.:bonk:

Q

qualitygoddess - 2010

Germ Juice Them!

I agree about posters vs. a class. To add shock value, try this stuff in a handwashing class. It is pretty funky. You have to buy the kit and use the little black light.

www.blacklightworld.com/GERMJUICE.htm

HAND CLEANING TRAINING

GERM JUICE

In this age of concern over many types of infectious diseases, Germ Juice© stands out as an effective way to show your students, staff and even yourself, just how easy it is to overlook proper hand washing and cleaning. Not enough can be said about how important cleanliness and proper hand washing are to keep infections from being spread. Germ Juice© is a product that helps you teach hand washing, isolation techniques, aseptic techniques and general infection control.

Germ Juice© is providing teaching hospitals, long-term care facilities, food service, day-care, public school systems, clinics and other institutions with this unique product. The proven safe inert ingredients in Germ Juice© or Germ Powder© cast a revealing glow when exposed to standard UV light. Germ Juice© gives a visual demonstration to show when improper cleaning or hand washing has taken place.

Germ Juice© & Germ Powder© is also great for the demonstration of contamination and transmission of germs.

Germ Juice© kits contains an 8 oz bottle of Germ Juice© , Germ Powder© and a hand held ultra-violet black light or lights. The Germ Juice© and Germ Powder© contain the simulated germs, and the black light lets you become the "germ CSI Police"!

I am in no way affiliated with this company.

--QG

Top Bottom