Powerpoint .ppt presentation on ISO 9000:2000

M

murban

About four or five months ago, someone had a very nice Powerpoint presentation on ISO 9000:2000. Is this still available?
I would greatly appreciate someone e-mailing it to me or telling me where I can find it. Thanks,

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

E Wall

Just Me!
Super Moderator
Files Available for Members

I believe the main body of powerpoint presentations were moved to the members or premium members access sections. With either membership option you (IMHO) cannot go wrong for the value of what you will receive, so I would strongly suggest you check out the options available.

Otherwise, you may have some luck by using the 'Search' tool provided if the file was attached to a post. I encourage everyone to do their own research, because you usually will stumble accross a few other goldmines of info along the way. If Marc has any specific info on the file you are looking for, I'm sure he will chime in when his time allows, so please keep checking back if you haven't set the user cp option to e-mail you when a response is provided to a thread you start.

Marc

Hunkered Down for the Duration
Staff member
Admin
I was speaking with Eric Britt of Anaren Microwave a few years back and he showed me a document. I asked where he got it? He said "From your site. Don't you recognize it?" I told him there are so many files here that I wasn't sure what all was here. A lot of people have contributed a lot of files over the years.

The situation hasn't really changed except as noted - all the 'free' data files were moved to 'Subscription Access' directories this year. Most of the pdf versions ar still in the 'free' directory. This is all explained at http://elsmar.com/Forums/showthread...ar Cove - Contribution Access - What and Why? where there are links to the file lists of all the files in each as well.

To be honest, there are so many powerpoint presentations I can only guess that we're talking about a "What is ISO 9001:2000" presentation here.

I *think* someone posted one as an attachment to a post in a thread but I'm not sure. I don't track files posted as attachments. I typically see them when they're posted, but I don't keep a list of them or anything.

Maybe one of the others can remember the thread it was posted in.

If you have an exact file name (or very close), I can find it for you. :thedeal:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L TL 9000 measurements 4.0 - powerpoint .ppt presentation? TL 9000 Telecommunications Standard and QuEST 1
C Workplace Ethics PowerPoint .ppt presentation or other format wanted Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 9
L Understanding IS/TS 16949 - Employee Awareness Training .ppt powerpoint presentation Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 12
B Visual Factory Rules Needed - Powerpoint .ppt presentation would be nice Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 5
ScottK My recent ISO9001 Kickoff Presentation - powerpoint .ppt - By request ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 10
S QSR (Quality System Regulation) Overview Training powerpoint .ppt presentation ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 9
J 5 Whys powerpoint .ppt training presentation - Attached Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 42
Marc JIT (Just In Time) Manufacturing - A simple powerpoint .ppt presentation General Information Resources 3
Marc Seven Quality Tools - A Powerpoint .ppt Presentation General Information Resources 5
Marc Five S Foundation - A brief powerpoint .ppt presentation General Information Resources 0
Marc A brief Control Charts powerpoint .ppt presentation General Information Resources 1
Marc Concurrent Engineering - Brief powerpoint .ppt presentation on Concurrent Engineering General Information Resources 0
Marc Simple Cause and Effects Diagram - A brief .ppt Powerpoint presentation file General Information Resources 0
Marc Business Process Mapping - A simple powerpoint .ppt presentation Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 0
Marc How to do a Gap Analysis - A simple powerpoint .ppt presentation General Information Resources 0
Marc Acceptance Sampling - A brief powerpoint .ppt presentation Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 0
F ISO 9001:2015 - Employee Training Powerpoint .ppt wanted Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 8
Q Presenting the Root Cause result in a one slide .ppt Powerpoint file Problem Solving, Root Cause Fault and Failure Analysis 8
T Very Basic, Easy Document Control Training - Preferably Powerpoint .ppt Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 6
M Powerpoint PPT presentations on Quality Service Industry Specific Topics 16
G Internal Auditor Training powerpoint .ppt Training Tool wanted Internal Auditing 4
B Internal Audit Training Materials needed - Preferably Powerpoint .ppt file Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 12
B Quality System Basics & 7 Tools in Practice .ppt Powerpoint File Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 20
Ajit Basrur ISO 13485 Training Material - MS .ppt Powerpoint file needed Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 2
J Delphi Level Scheduling Logistics powerpoint .ppt Course Customer and Company Specific Requirements 1
J 5 Whys Root Cause Training Course attachment - Powerpoint .ppt Problem Solving, Root Cause Fault and Failure Analysis 20
S ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 powerpoint .ppt presentations Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 3
M Has anyone thought of doing their procedures in powerpoint (.ppt)? Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 20
A OHSAS 18001 - Looking for a PowerPoint pps ppt file Occupational Health & Safety Management Standards 11
Icy Mountain ISO/TS16949 Awareness Training Powerpoint ppt pps Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 16
C 5S Training Handout for In-House Training - Powerpoint .ppt Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 23
Marc Training Needs Analysis - A brief .ppt powerpoint file General Information Resources 2
Marc Fault Tree Analysis - A brief powerpoint ppt pps file General Information Resources 0
Marc Error Proofing - Brief Powerpoint .ppt files General Information Resources 0
Marc Customer Satisfaction Surveys - A brief .ppt Powerpoint file General Information Resources 0
Marc Consumer Producer Risk - A brief powerpoint .ppt file General Information Resources 0
M 5S training Cartoons and Quality Related Powerpoint (ppt) Presentations Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 125
D Looking for PowerPoint presentation for ISO 17025:2017 ISO 17025 related Discussions 1
D PowerPoint Presentation Summarizing ISO90001:2015 Changes ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 4
M Basic Internal Auditor Training Powerpoint File Internal Auditing 26
optomist1 How to Delete a Powerpoint File Password After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 3
E First Day Basic Quality Training Powerpoint Presentation or other materials wanted Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 6
M Converting PowerPoint Presentations into MS Word Documents After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 6
K Can anyone share tutorial on excel and powerpoint? After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 3
C Medical Device cGMP Training Powerpoint Presentation - Request 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 7
Jim Wynne What did they do before Powerpoint? Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 3
Ajit Basrur Global Quality Metrics Report PowerPoint Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 1
C Calibration Training Material - Powerpoint presentation with the calibration steps Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 2
Wes Bucey Life After Death by PowerPoint Book, Video, Blog and Web Site Reviews and Recommendations 15
N Using the narration feature in powerpoint as a training tool Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 12