Powerpoint PPT presentations on Quality

M

Mayank Trivedi

Hello,

I am about to make a presentation in my company acquainting everyone about the world of Quality with the primary focus being on Lean, Six Sigma and ISO. I am also planning to acquaint people on other quality practices. I am curious if there are presentations that are available or articles that may help me.

I am also looking for guidance as to what all I can include in this presentation. It will last for almost 3 hours. I do have an outline ready.

Regards

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator
Hello,

I am about to make a presentation in my company acquainting everyone about the world of Quality with the primary focus being on Lean, Six Sigma and ISO. I am also planning to acquaint people on other quality practices. I am curious if there are presentations that are available or articles that may help me.

I am also looking for guidance as to what all I can include in this presentation. It will last for almost 3 hours. I do have an outline ready.

Regards
Yes, I agree with Marc. There are many presentations available here. However, if the presentation lasts 3 hours, I hope you have breaks in between. Nothing puts people to sleep faster than long-winded PPT presentations. Keep in mind that the PPT slides should support what the presenter has to say, not the other way around. Have copies of the slides available, 3 or 2 (better) to a page, so that participants have a take-away and allow them to take notes.

Good luck, and please let us know what you found.

Stijloor.

Hello,

Regards
Hi Mayank,

Would you be talking all these topics in one session or spread over different sessions ?

My :2cents: is you could split the different topics across different sessions so that your colleagues will understand well.

I did a google and found the following searches - I opened a few and found very interesting.

Lean Concepts

Six Sigma

ISO 9001

Colin

Quite Involved in Discussions
Just to add to Stijloor's and Ajit's comments, put a couple of exercises in there too. Get them walking around and working in small groups if possible. Set each group the same task and compare the feedback or set a different task for each group and ask them to present their findings - flipcharts usually work well for this - stick them on the walls to keep them visible.

Use simple, short exercises, say 10 mins at a time and don't put pressure on individuals to present - they will blame ISO 9001 for the situation!:yes:

B

BizImp

It is important to understand and present a solution to management that addresses issues that they are experiencing; i.e., different than what most wuld typically present in a "Quality" presentation.

Since this is my first post, the system will not allow me to provide a link, which I am confident that you would find beneficial. Hence, suggest that you do a Google search on "Integrated Enterprise Excellence."

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 powerpoint .ppt presentations Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 3
M 5S training Cartoons and Quality Related Powerpoint (ppt) Presentations Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 125
F ISO 9001:2015 - Employee Training Powerpoint .ppt wanted Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 8
Q Presenting the Root Cause result in a one slide .ppt Powerpoint file Problem Solving, Root Cause Fault and Failure Analysis 8
T Very Basic, Easy Document Control Training - Preferably Powerpoint .ppt Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 6
L TL 9000 measurements 4.0 - powerpoint .ppt presentation? TL 9000 Telecommunications Standard and QuEST 1
C Workplace Ethics PowerPoint .ppt presentation or other format wanted Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 9
G Internal Auditor Training powerpoint .ppt Training Tool wanted Internal Auditing 4
L Understanding IS/TS 16949 - Employee Awareness Training .ppt powerpoint presentation Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 12
B Internal Audit Training Materials needed - Preferably Powerpoint .ppt file Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 12
B Visual Factory Rules Needed - Powerpoint .ppt presentation would be nice Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 5
B Quality System Basics & 7 Tools in Practice .ppt Powerpoint File Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 20
ScottK My recent ISO9001 Kickoff Presentation - powerpoint .ppt - By request ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 10
Ajit Basrur ISO 13485 Training Material - MS .ppt Powerpoint file needed Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 2
J Delphi Level Scheduling Logistics powerpoint .ppt Course Customer and Company Specific Requirements 1
J 5 Whys Root Cause Training Course attachment - Powerpoint .ppt Problem Solving, Root Cause Fault and Failure Analysis 20
S QSR (Quality System Regulation) Overview Training powerpoint .ppt presentation ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 9
M Has anyone thought of doing their procedures in powerpoint (.ppt)? Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 20
A OHSAS 18001 - Looking for a PowerPoint pps ppt file Occupational Health & Safety Management Standards 11
Icy Mountain ISO/TS16949 Awareness Training Powerpoint ppt pps Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 16
C 5S Training Handout for In-House Training - Powerpoint .ppt Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 23
J 5 Whys powerpoint .ppt training presentation - Attached Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 42
Marc JIT (Just In Time) Manufacturing - A simple powerpoint .ppt presentation General Information Resources 3
Marc Seven Quality Tools - A Powerpoint .ppt Presentation General Information Resources 5
Marc Training Needs Analysis - A brief .ppt powerpoint file General Information Resources 2
Marc Five S Foundation - A brief powerpoint .ppt presentation General Information Resources 0
Marc Fault Tree Analysis - A brief powerpoint ppt pps file General Information Resources 0
Marc Error Proofing - Brief Powerpoint .ppt files General Information Resources 0
Marc Customer Satisfaction Surveys - A brief .ppt Powerpoint file General Information Resources 0
Marc A brief Control Charts powerpoint .ppt presentation General Information Resources 1
Marc Consumer Producer Risk - A brief powerpoint .ppt file General Information Resources 0
Marc Concurrent Engineering - Brief powerpoint .ppt presentation on Concurrent Engineering General Information Resources 0
Marc Simple Cause and Effects Diagram - A brief .ppt Powerpoint presentation file General Information Resources 0
Marc Business Process Mapping - A simple powerpoint .ppt presentation Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 0
Marc How to do a Gap Analysis - A simple powerpoint .ppt presentation General Information Resources 0
Marc Acceptance Sampling - A brief powerpoint .ppt presentation Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 0
M Powerpoint .ppt presentation on ISO 9000:2000 ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 2
D Looking for PowerPoint presentation for ISO 17025:2017 ISO 17025 related Discussions 1
D PowerPoint Presentation Summarizing ISO90001:2015 Changes ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 4
M Basic Internal Auditor Training Powerpoint File Internal Auditing 26
optomist1 How to Delete a Powerpoint File Password After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 3
eldercare First Day Basic Quality Training Powerpoint Presentation or other materials wanted Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 6
M Converting PowerPoint Presentations into MS Word Documents After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 6
K Can anyone share tutorial on excel and powerpoint? After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 3
C Medical Device cGMP Training Powerpoint Presentation - Request 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 9
Jim Wynne What did they do before Powerpoint? Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 3
Ajit Basrur Global Quality Metrics Report PowerPoint Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 1
C Calibration Training Material - Powerpoint presentation with the calibration steps Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 2
Wes Bucey Life After Death by PowerPoint Book, Video, Blog and Web Site Reviews and Recommendations 15
N Using the narration feature in powerpoint as a training tool Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 12