Powerway Software - We are moving from QS9000 to TS 16949

J

JaySturgeon

Our company is currently using Powerway software for QMS and Quality Planner, PPAP. As busy as we have been I would die with Quality Planner, 92 PPAPs last year alone.

Here is my question: We are moving from QS9000 to TS16949. I curious as to the changes I'd have to make with my QMS Modules and the cost of those changes verses doing the Policy Manual in MS Word and leaving my Procedures and Work Instructions in Powerway.

If anyone who is using Powerway has made this transition I would appreciate your input.

We are currently Tier II only.

Thanks,

Jay Sturgeon.

:bonk:

V

Valeri

We currently use a system called QSI that is quite similar to Powerway. We are using the Quality Manual database and have 1 page for each of the following: quality policy, quality manual authorizations, organizational chart, cover page and policy statement. In the policy statement page (entitled QMS Process Map), via a powerpoint presentation, we have linked our 15,000' process maps, responsibility matrix, leadership standards, company history and scope of each of our facilities. In this system, we are capable of linking the procedures and other databases (i.e. customer management) directly to the policy.

D

damanhill

Powerway Software

i am using powerway and it is brilliant i have used it in 2 work places for a total of 6 years now. to upgrade to ts template pack does not cost more than £550. all procedures etc will then need to be cut and paste into ts templates but it took me 1 day to transfer the lot. it depends on how much you have already in the system. you can leave your qs ones alone if they are still being used and just remove the reference to standard section from the procedure. the modules i am using are:-
planner
corrective action
audit manager
policy writer
procedure writer
number dispenser
instruction writer
quick reg
document mgr

hope this helps

daman

Top Bottom