PPAP basic help needed - Tier 1 automotive supplier for an electrical wiring harness

K

Kosmo - 2005

Greetings:

I am new to PPAP but find myself managing a project with a tier 1 automotive supplier for an electrical wiring harness.

My chief engineer is currently working on our PPAP, but I want to see a basic PPAP document, or find out where the best infomration is to get up to speed as quickly as possible.

I am new to this Forum, so please forgive me is this is an often asked question.

Thanks

:thanx:

Kosmo

D

D.Scott

Kosmo said:
Greetings:

I am new to PPAP but find myself managing a project with a tier 1 automotive supplier for an electrical wiring harness.

My chief engineer is currently working on our PPAP, but I want to see a basic PPAP document, or find out where the best infomration is to get up to speed as quickly as possible.

I am new to this Forum, so please forgive me is this is an often asked question.

Thanks

:thanx:

Kosmo

First of all, welcome to the Cove.

Attached are the basic PPAP forms used in submission. If you need in depth answers on any of them, we will gladly try to help you.

Dave

Attachments

• Ppapall.xls
    603.5 KB · Views: 1,484
K

Kosmo - 2005

Thanks, and a quick first question.

Thank you very much. I will add this to my growing library, and understadning of my latest project.

What should my natural first source for answers be? For example in case of the FMEA.

Should I look to the client to see what they are concerned about, or to the producer depending on what they think possible problems will, or could be?

Is there an online course for support in this area?

Kosmo

C

cncmarine

You will find just about everything you need in the cove

But always start with the AIAG manuals.

Howard Atkins

Forum Administrator
Leader
Admin
Welcome
I have moved this to the PPAP forum.
As said before there is a lot of information here.
One golden rule is to coordinate with the customer.
Ask him what he wants, this is the best way to succes.

All the best

Top Bottom