PPAP customer requirements in the APQP

toniriazor

Involved In Discussions
Hello again thanks, its clearer now. In your practices how have you mentioned this in control plan ?
I just added a row on the first page saying "Annual layout inspection to all dimensional requirements on at least 5 parts is covered at C6.3 daily product audit of wiring harness" which now I understood is wrong because by measuring in the beginning of each shift the product we don't cover the requirement exactly. Is there a proper way to capture this or wherever I put it it would be OK ?

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Jim Wynne

Staff member
Admin
Hello again thanks, its clearer now. In your practices how have you mentioned this in control plan ?
I just added a row on the first page saying "Annual layout inspection to all dimensional requirements on at least 5 parts is covered at C6.3 daily product audit of wiring harness" which now I understood is wrong because by measuring in the beginning of each shift the product we don't cover the requirement exactly. Is there a proper way to capture this or wherever I put it it would be OK ?
Your customer(s) might want you to submit the measured parts along with the dimensional report.

toniriazor

Involved In Discussions
That's the thing the customer does not request dimensional reports one year after part has been PPAP-ed and has never requested before but soon or later this will come up either on customer visit or external audit. Therefore I want to get things normal as per standard.

Miner

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Admin
It has been awhile since I was in automotive, but I recall the requirement for annual layouts to be in the Customer Specific Requirements.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Y Customer Specific PPAP Level 3/4 Requirements - Fastener Manufacturer APQP and PPAP 2
S Can PPAP be submitted when not all customer requirements can be met? APQP and PPAP 5
H Requirements in TS for PPAP - Full PPAP or as per Customer Requirement? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 14
M DaimlerChrysler (DCX) Customer Specific Requirements for PPAP 4th Edition Customer and Company Specific Requirements 8
Sidney Vianna Chrysler Customer Specific Requirements For PPAP 4th Edition IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 10
antoine.dias Customer Specific Requirements and PPAP submissions APQP and PPAP 13
C PPAP required by Customer not the same as the AIAG's PPAP Manual Requirements APQP and PPAP 2
L Reasons to submit a new PPAP or notify the customer APQP and PPAP 3
P Automotive Customer asking PPAP for catalogue parts IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 16
P Customer wants a Part Material Change - New PPAP required? APQP and PPAP 3
G Customer wants PPAP on Old Parts to New Standards APQP and PPAP 8
N Customer wants a PPAP/PSW on some Prototype Parts APQP and PPAP 6
B Should I Request/Submit a PPAP from/to a Supplier/Customer for only Repackaging Parts APQP and PPAP 7
T PPAP - Complaint from a Tier One customer concerning Product Dimension IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 26
T Customer requires Internal Specification to be met on PPAP APQP and PPAP 7
J Customer Complaint - PPAP - Issues not called out on the print APQP and PPAP 3
V Submitting Supplier Information in Customer PPAP APQP and PPAP 2
Stijloor GM (Supplier) and PPAP Requirement 3.1 Customer Notification APQP and PPAP 5
C AS9100 Customer requiring PPAP APQP and PPAP 3
W PPAP MSA for each new customer IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 9
S Guidance to prepare and submit a Level 3 PPAP to a Customer APQP and PPAP 6
V PPAP to Customer with Deviation Request APQP and PPAP 4
K Looking for Ideas to Track Customer Requests and PPAP Data Packages APQP and PPAP 4
J Customer PPAP Approvals - Internal PPAP Possible? APQP and PPAP 7
V We put Old plating spec on supplier prints and need to PPAP to Customer. APQP and PPAP 1
V Can't PPAP to Customer because a Supplier was Re-Sourced APQP and PPAP 2
R Customer using their own version of the AIAG PPAP Forms APQP and PPAP 5
E PPAP PSW Approval: Customer Drawing or Supplier Drawing APQP and PPAP 4
I Repair and Service Facility - Customer wants PPAP for Refurbished Equipment APQP and PPAP 3
P ISIR vs. PPAP - Customer is requesting an ISIR Cover Sheet according VDA Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 5
Mr.Happy PPAP including FAI Parts - Customer is requiring 5000 measurements APQP and PPAP 15
B Cost for PPAP - Customer pays for samples and PPAP documentation from supplier APQP and PPAP 8
D Outsourced Material - Customer who is asking us for a level 3 PPAP APQP and PPAP 8
S PPAP for VW QPN - PPAP documentation for Volkswagon customer APQP and PPAP 4
S Customer PPAP notification and submission for a Change APQP and PPAP 2
P PPAP Approval - Customer approval of PSW (part submission warrant) APQP and PPAP 5
H How to refuse PPAP submission to a customer? APQP and PPAP 7
P PPAP submission for a new customer of an existing product APQP and PPAP 7
M PPAP Review Updated yearly but not send to Customer - Is it Right? APQP and PPAP 12
M How can I say no to a customer PPAP request APQP and PPAP 14
D Level 3 PPAP for Customer - We are outsourcing the processing FMEA and Control Plans 6
R PPAP customer notification - what do you think? APQP and PPAP 12
5 PPAP Request from our Customer for an Assembly we Purchase APQP and PPAP 9
S Supplier requesting Customer PPAP submission APQP and PPAP 5
kedarg6500 PPAP for Continuous Process like Copper Wire Enameling but SWG differs per customer APQP and PPAP 3
M Customer Notification Rules under PPAP 3.1 APQP and PPAP 2
K PPAP per QS-9000, rev.4 - Customer rejected our normal PPAP APQP and PPAP 3
R Engineering changes for customer notification - PPAP Submission APQP and PPAP 5
S PPAP on Prototype tooling? Producing components for internal customer (assembly) APQP and PPAP 5
C Notice Received from Customer Regarding PPAP's & FAIR's APQP and PPAP 8