PPAP parts held until new PPAP

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Howard Atkins

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Admin
I regard samples as quality records and as such I believe that the samples should be kept for a year after the end of the project. This is for PPAP because of a change not a correction of a deviation.
If the re PPAP is because of resubmission to correct a deviation only keep the correct current parts.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Level 3 PPAP submission of intentional defective parts APQP and PPAP 4
N How to deal with catalog parts suppliers who refuse to submit PPAP documents? APQP and PPAP 0
P Automotive Customer asking PPAP for catalogue parts IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 16
J What level PPAP for 5 critical parts? APQP and PPAP 8
N Can you use parts from Run at Rate to use in your PPAP? APQP and PPAP 4
G Customer wants PPAP on Old Parts to New Standards APQP and PPAP 8
N Customer wants a PPAP/PSW on some Prototype Parts APQP and PPAP 6
B Should I Request/Submit a PPAP from/to a Supplier/Customer for only Repackaging Parts APQP and PPAP 7
S Service Parts PPAP AIAG Manual - Opinions APQP and PPAP 4
V Are there different expectations for PPAP for Service Parts? APQP and PPAP 1
V PPAP Requirements for Plating a "Family of Parts" APQP and PPAP 8
R PPAP requests for old parts that pre-date your PPAP Process APQP and PPAP 2
V Issue: Suppliers charge for complete Level III PPAP package - Heat Treated Parts APQP and PPAP 16
O PPAP Validation for Electronic Parts (PCBA) APQP and PPAP 6
B TS16949 Annual PPAP Submission Requirements for Ford and Chrysler Parts IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 2
Mr.Happy PPAP including FAI Parts - Customer is requiring 5000 measurements APQP and PPAP 15
G PPAP to distributors or catalog parts??? APQP and PPAP 9
B PPAP for Class "A" Injection Molded Plastic Parts needed APQP and PPAP 5
A Plastic Parts Mass - Plastic part weight to be +/- 0.5% from PPAP parts APQP and PPAP 14
E Help with PPAP Level 3 for a small company! Machined parts APQP and PPAP 5
N Supplier PPAP - How many parts should they submit? APQP and PPAP 6
V PPAP for electronics - What do we have to require for PCB compare to mechanical parts APQP and PPAP 4
P Internal PPAP Audit - What should I ask? Plastic parts (automotive) TS 16949 IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 7
R Out of Specification Parts from Supplier. Do we need to re-PPAP? APQP and PPAP 7
Q Misunderstanding Marking Polymaric Parts - PPAP APQP and PPAP 1
J PPAP Marking - Polymeric Parts - AIAG PPAP Manual 4th edition, page 4, Clause 2.2.1.2 APQP and PPAP 5
N Service Parts and PPAP - Outsourcing service parts to a third-party manufacturer APQP and PPAP 2
M Difficult to do according to PPAP Manual? Big plastic parts, over 100 dimensions APQP and PPAP 5
C Archive Requirements - Past engineering change levels and service parts for PPAP APQP and PPAP 2
P PPAP for Spare Parts - Low Volume - Occasional Production APQP and PPAP 5
C Re-PPAP My Parts? Production layout has changed APQP and PPAP 6
M Definition of family of parts - PPAP Sec.II - FORD Specific Instructions APQP and PPAP 4
V PPAP for Service parts? APQP and PPAP 1
D PPAP Master Parts - Do we have to save the original PPAP parts? APQP and PPAP 2
K Updated MSA with the Annual PPAP validations APQP and PPAP 3
P Managing How PPAP Requirements are Communicated in the Manufacturing Process and to Suppliers APQP and PPAP 5
E Annual PPAP+ deviation request ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 4
K OEM specific requirements - PPAP was rejected by STA Customer and Company Specific Requirements 5
T PPAP for distributors? APQP and PPAP 1
A PPAP for Fire extinguisher APQP and PPAP 2
S PPAP Progress - Visual Status Board APQP and PPAP 0
C AS9145 Appendix D PPAP Approval Form APQP and PPAP 2
Pau Calvo PPAP customer requirements in the APQP APQP and PPAP 25
V 3 PQ lots mentioned as requirement in PPAP. Is this necessary? APQP and PPAP 2
B What is the role of Quality Engineer in APQP and PPAP APQP and PPAP 3
F How to submit PPAP without IMDS APQP and PPAP 10
GreatNate Excel PPAP Tracking templates or tool wanted APQP and PPAP 1
M Where can I find examples of PPAP? APQP and PPAP 6
R Process Specification - What is the name of this PPAP form? APQP and PPAP 15
I PPAP Assembly and Components Manufacturing and Related Processes 3