PPAPALL from Howard @ Delphi

J
I downloaded the excel PPAPALL file. It's great! I just have one question. I am working on a non-destructive gage R&R and there are two cells that are protected, the part name and number. I am unable to change the protection because I do not have the password. Does anyone know the password?

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Howard Atkins

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Admin
I am afraid that I just received the file from Delphi and do not know the password.
Try copy the whole sheet to a new book, this might remove the protection.

L

Laura M

I'm not an expert by any means, but stumbled across a macro that referred to the password as "password" It would take a better hacker than me to get any farther than that!
It worked on one sheet, not on another. The fields you are trying to change are probably linked to the PSW - Part submission warrant. Type it in there. If you don't need the other worksheets for what you are doing, just delete them and keep the one you need and the PSW.

It is a great file - thanks Howard.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P May I combine the Process Audit and Product Audit into Delphi's LSR? Customer and Company Specific Requirements 3
P Delphi CSR 03.2010 (Customer Specific Requirements) Customer and Company Specific Requirements 3
Stijloor GM to take back 5 Delphi plants, contract details show World News 0
Q Checklist for Customer Specific Requirements (CSRs) for Delphi/Visteon/Chrysler/GM IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 2
sathis GM buys Delphi steering operations World News 1
bobdoering Judge Allows Delphi To End Salaried Retiree Benefits. World News 44
Keith Childers New Delphi CSR (Customer Specific Requirements) Customer and Company Specific Requirements 1
Douglas E. Purdy Delphi CSR (Customer Specific Requirements) and LPA Requirements Customer and Company Specific Requirements 10
Douglas E. Purdy Delphi CSR (Customer Specific Requirements) and LPAs (Layered Process Audit) IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 3
Marc Delphi Workers Accept Pay Cuts World News 0
Marc Delphi to close, sell most plants under deal World News 0
J Bad news for Spain. Delphi anounced yesterday the closing of Delphi Cadiz Plant World News 17
J Delphi Level Scheduling Logistics powerpoint .ppt Course Customer and Company Specific Requirements 1
Marc Delphi, GM and UAW reach broad buyout deal World News 1
T Does Delphi's requirement for layered process audits only apply to their products? Process Audits and Layered Process Audits 15
Marc Delphi, GM Reach Deals With UAW on Hourly Worker Buyouts World News 1
Marc As Delphi delays, losses grow, pensions shrink, move to US$10/hr hourly wages World News 7
C Delphi latest released on CSR dated Nov 22, 2005 and again Feb 1,2006 Customer and Company Specific Requirements 3
Wes Bucey Delphi pulls trigger - Bankruptcy! World News 32
Marc Delphi may file for bankruptcy World News 4
Marc Lawsuit says Delphi faked sales to improve financial reports World News 0
Wes Bucey Delphi - bankruptcy strongarm tactic? World News 9
C Delphi Customer Specific Requirement (CSR) - Delphi releases their updated version Customer and Company Specific Requirements 4
Raffy Delphi 5-Why's - Is this like an 8D Of Problem Solving? Nonconformance and Corrective Action 14
Q TS 16949 Certification date requirement of suppliers by Bosch, Delphi & Siemens IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 6
Q Visteon & Delphi Customer Specific Requirements Checklist Customer and Company Specific Requirements 4
R TS-16949 and SubContract Manufacturing - Both Tier 1 & 2 to GM, FORD, Delphi, Visteon IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 4
Q Delphi Problem Solving Survey IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 0
Howard Atkins Public Links to Delphi Supplier Requirements on the Web Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 1
Howard Atkins PPAP forms - Delphi PPAP excel program - Partcertall - 6.06.xls Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 3