Presentation and Question about ASQ's Six Sigma Certification

V

vicenteC

Dear community colleagues, first of all I will like to introduce myself
This is Vicente I am the quality manager from a company based in Spain, few years ago I took a 6 sigma course-diploma in an academy, right now I will like to be certified by ASQ this October.

Before starting to purchase material/ buzz people I will like to get suggestions from you, in addition I will like to add that I already read asq information.
My questions are:
1) I had recently finished my 2 projects and the CEO is going to fill the affidavits, for 2 projects does he need to complete 2 affidavits or just one?
2) the field of CEO is financial, then he is not "interested" or hands on the tools or DMAIC, just interested in the financial benefit , the how had been done is not relevant for his role. If ASQ calls him regarding CTQ, SPC or others, he won’t be able to answer, how can we deal with this?
3) For being ready for the exam i have my course notes/exams/resources but which book do you suggest for succeed in the exam?

Thank you so much for your help and suggestions.
Best regards

V

vicenteC

thanks Stijloor,
Let me answer to myself after intensive search:

1) I had recently finished my 2 projects and the CEO is going to fill the affidavits, for 2 projects does he need to complete 2 affidavits or just one? 2

3) For being ready for the exam i have my course notes/exams/resources but which book do you suggest for succeed in the exam? Form now looks that the best one is the provided by quality council of indiana but i will like to have more comments
thanks and best regards

V

vicenteC

Thanks Steve,
I strongly appreciate your help
any other suggestion?

Top Bottom