Presentation displays for malls, etc. for exhibition to show products

Mikael

Quite Involved in Discussions
Hi

I am not sure about the correct Word, but I am looking for some kind of display/presentation funiture, to be placed in a crowded street, in a mall or for exhibition, to show the products.

On one hand it needs to be as "open" as possible, saying come and see me lol, on the other hand, secure, so people dont put it in their bags and run away. Though still it needs to be easy to acces for presenters.

I am thinking some kind of glass with a lock, but please let me know what you think? For transport I am afraid that it will break easily.

If anyone have a lot of experience with exhibition shows, please let me know what to be aware of, partically with attention and security.

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

somashekar

Staff member
Super Moderator
Std TV monitor are used with slide show Ads that run all along, these are at several locations with the volume muted. The slides are made to suit both landscape TV orientation and vertical portrait orientation. I understand you are looking to display real product.

Mikael

Quite Involved in Discussions
Std TV monitor are used with slide show Ads that run all along, these are at several locations with the volume muted. The slides are made to suit both landscape TV orientation and vertical portrait orientation. I understand you are looking to display real product.
Thanks, but yes I need them IRL (In real life). Monitor could be supplement though.

Ninja

Looking for Reality
Trusted Information Resource
public + display + cabinet generates a whole wide variety of starting points for you...

displays2go has a wide variety...

Unattended + mall + secure.....not sure that combination exists.....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Looking for a Presentation on Design for Excellence (DfX) Manufacturing and Related Processes 2
M Informational TGA presentation: Cybersecurity for medical devices Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
M Informational TGA presentation: How to submit an effective good manufacturing practice clearance application Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
M Informational TGA presentation: Digital Devices Webinar 3, 20 June 2019 Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
Sidney Vianna AS9100 News July 2019 AAQG/RMC CB Auditor Workshop - Presentation Materials AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 0
M Informational Medtech Europe presentation – – Industry Perspective on the Implementation Status of the MDR/IVDR Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
M Informational TGA presentation: How the TGA regulates software, 7 March 2019 Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
G Job interview - So I have to do a presentation on PPAP APQP and PPAP 16
B Interview Presentation for Quality Engineer Role Next Week! Career and Occupation Discussions 21
D Looking for PowerPoint presentation for ISO 17025:2017 ISO 17025 related Discussions 1
Q ISO 19011 - Looking for a Presentation Material Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 6
Q Presentation for Employees - Starting the ISO 9001:2015 Transition ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 2
Q Lack of Awareness in ISO 9001 - Share a Presentation for Employees ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 2
A Global Medical Device Quality Compliance Overview Presentation - Help Wanted Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 2
C Visual Presentation of Supplier Score - .xls Spreadsheet Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 1
kmyers Simple ISO 9001:2015 Overview Presentation wanted ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 20
D PowerPoint Presentation Summarizing ISO90001:2015 Changes ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 4
Bev D ASQ 2015 Lean Six Sigma Conference: Bev D's Presentation Problem Solving, Root Cause Fault and Failure Analysis 9
Marc 15 minute Top Management presentation on ISO 9001:2015 ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 23
N Suggestions for Management Review Presentation Management Review Meetings and related Processes 2
M Presentation Material for New Project Kick Off Meeting Manufacturing and Related Processes 2
S Presentation for tracking Quality Objectives across sites Preventive Action and Continuous Improvement 3
P Ergonomics .ppt presentation Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 2
P Food Hygiene Presentation Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 0
8 New Job Presentation on my findings and plans for future Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 6
P Food Contact Surfaces presentation # 2 Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 1
P Food Contact Surfaces Presentation Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 0
P Food Safety & Technology presentation Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 1
Manix Supplier Control and Development Presentation for a Job Interview - Input Requested Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 5
L ISO 14644 Class 7 Clean Room Requirements Training Presentation Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 2
P Basic Food Hygiene Presentation Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 6
D Ballot Presentation for AS 9101E - January 2013 AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 5
A GMP (good manufacturing practices) presentation materials 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 1
C Presentation Invitation on ISO13485 from the Distribution Side ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 1
C High level presentation about QMS (3-4 slides) Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 18
G Presentation on "Preparing" a Quality Manual wanted - ppt AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 5
V Presentation and Question about ASQ's Six Sigma Certification Six Sigma 5
Q Management Review Presentation Duration by each Presenter Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 7
F Quality Awareness Sessions - Seeking Ideas and Presentation Material Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 4
A Presentation on Training and Development Strategy on Skill Crisis wanted Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 2
E First Day Basic Quality Training Powerpoint Presentation or other materials wanted Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 6
A Control of Training Presentation Content Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 3
7 Data Analysis of Tensile Strength Test - Graphical Presentation of Results Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 2
S SPC Presentation and Explanation Training Materials for Beginners Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 2
C Quality Awareness Presentation Needs Critique Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 20
N Can anyone help me with my Centralized Document Control Presentation Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 7
G Searching for Auditor Competence and Training .ppt presentation ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 2
M Integrating ISO 22000 and ISO 9001 - Food Safety Presentation for ISO Conference Food Safety - ISO 22000, HACCP (21 CFR 120) 1
D AS 9100 Rev C "10 Minutes" Presentation to Non-Users needed AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 9
K What are the Advantages of ISO 9001 for Staff Presentation Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 27