Presentation displays for malls, etc. for exhibition to show products

Mikael

Quite Involved in Discussions
Hi

I am not sure about the correct Word, but I am looking for some kind of display/presentation funiture, to be placed in a crowded street, in a mall or for exhibition, to show the products.

On one hand it needs to be as "open" as possible, saying come and see me lol, on the other hand, secure, so people dont put it in their bags and run away. Though still it needs to be easy to acces for presenters.

I am thinking some kind of glass with a lock, but please let me know what you think? For transport I am afraid that it will break easily.

If anyone have a lot of experience with exhibition shows, please let me know what to be aware of, partically with attention and security.

somashekar

Leader
Admin
Std TV monitor are used with slide show Ads that run all along, these are at several locations with the volume muted. The slides are made to suit both landscape TV orientation and vertical portrait orientation. I understand you are looking to display real product.

Mikael

Quite Involved in Discussions
Std TV monitor are used with slide show Ads that run all along, these are at several locations with the volume muted. The slides are made to suit both landscape TV orientation and vertical portrait orientation. I understand you are looking to display real product.

Thanks, but yes I need them IRL (In real life). Monitor could be supplement though.

Ninja

Looking for Reality
Trusted Information Resource
public + display + cabinet generates a whole wide variety of starting points for you...

displays2go has a wide variety...

Unattended + mall + secure.....not sure that combination exists.....

Top Bottom