Presentation for Employees - Starting the ISO 9001:2015 Transition

Q

QAMTY

Hi all

Could you share a simple presentation to announce the starting of a the transition project toward ISO 9001 2015?

I have the need to have a meeting with all the personnel (80) in order to communicate them about this effort.

Not so detailed, the talk it will be focused just to inform them , not so technical, stressed to encourage them, as a motivation.

I appreciate your support, thanks

Randy

Super Moderator
Simply put, the average employee doesn't need to know any more than they already do if you've had a 9001 based QMS in place already, mainly nothing has changed that impacts the average person in an organization and very little has changed that can seriously impact almost everyone else.

Really, what does a machine operator, planner, maintenance person or warehouse worker need to know about ISO 9001:2015?

Now I may end up in another earth shattering blog but here it is....I have yet to ask folks outside of maybe quality and leadership what they know about ISO 9001:2015.

Your time and efforts are better used if you make sure folks understand their individual roles & responsibilities, how to access and use documents relevant to their roles and responsibilities, how they can better help in the fulfillment of policy commitments, and everything else specific to them and what they do.

Top Bottom